Distract Me Please!

(This chapter and the next contains graphic scenes and some inappropriate languages. If you can't handle, just skip)

Pedro's POV

Only one thought invaded my mind as I drove the long way home.

Marco

My cock twitched in my pants and I used my free hand to stroke it across the fabric.

Imagine  how his mouth would take your cock in and suck it like the biggest lollipop he has seen. Imagine him sitting on your thick shaft and screaming your name as he cum on your chest

I shoke my head to dispell the aggravating thoughts but I couldn't. I hadn't felt that horny in months. Maybe I just needed good sex to rid my mind of ....him.

I picked up my phone and dialled Fred.

"Hey pretty boy" his sultry voice filled the car.

"Hey Fred"

"Whatsup"

"Are you busy?"

"Not too busy for you"

"Cool, come over then"

"Okay pretty boy"

"Okay"

I hung up and replaced the phone in my pocket. Fred was going to be the perfect distraction. I parked my car in the garage and walked to the house, jacket in hand. I found the key under the door mat where the Jane, the house keeper left it. I opened the door and stepped into the eerily quiet sitting room. Being someone who enjoyed my alone time, I loved how big and empty the house was but suddenly I felt lonely for the first time. My tastefully and of course expensively furnished home didn't give me the pleasure it usually did after a long days work. I suddenly craved someone's company. Someone to share everything with. These feelings were strange to me and for the first time, I finally realized how lonely and bored I was. I walked up the stairs to the master bedroom and sat heavily on the gaint king-sized bed.

How lovely it would be to have someone to talk about your day with.

Someone to wait for you and be happy to see you come home everyday.

Someone to have a candle lit dinner with and talk about random stuff ranging from sports to gossip.

Someone naive and shy and....cute

Someone who wouldn't be able to look at your face without blushing so hard

Someone like Marco

And once again he invaded my thoughts.

What was it about this boy that seemed to suddenly make my life feel meaningless.

I hadn't known him for up to twenty four hours and yet I craved him. Wanted him. Needed him.

Where the fuck are you Fred?

I removed my work clothes and walked naked to the bath tub. I opened the hot water tap and half way, opened the cold tap. Satisfied that the water was the right temperature, Luke warm, I got in and relaxed, allowing to water to release all my tension. I was so relaxed that I was soon drifting off to sleep when the door bell rang. I ignored it at first, praying that the intruder would walk away but the ringing persisted till I finally dragged myself out of the tub, wrapping a towel around my waist and going down to see who it was.

It was Fred.

I had totally forgotten inviting him.

He was in a leather jacket over a gray t-shirt, blue jean and Nike shoes. His eyes were covered in black sunglasses and his lips were curled up in a smile. His hair, cut in the perfect style that suited his face; short and neat.

"Hey pretty boy" he said walking into the house and taking off his glasses. He laid them on the center table and walked back to plant a wet kiss on my lips.

"I'm sorry, I got caught up in traffic. I hope I didn't keep you waiting" he continued wrapping his strong arms around my neck

"No" I replied

"I see you're already excited" he said smiling as he felt my hard member poking his jeans.

I realized I was still hard. But I didn't tell him that I had been hard all day and why so I let his head swell with the idea that he was the reason. And besides, I was too horny to argue. I wrapped my hands around his waist pulling him closer to my hot body. I kissed him hard till his lips were swollen in my mouth. He moaned causing the vibration to roll down my spine and down to my dick which twitched in excitement. Lips still locked, I pulled the leather jacket off him while he tugged on my towel till it was on the floor. Our lips separated as we tried to catch our breathe and before I could do anything else, he was on the floor on all fours, his lips wrapped around my hard member. I felt his tongue move over my shaft and my hand flew to his hair on impulse, pulling and pushing. He moaned with my dick still in his mouth creating a spine shaking sensation that almost drove me over the edge. Then he proceeded to sucking my balls, taking each one in his mouth and sucking while his hands worked on my hard shaft. I felt my balls twitching, signalling the arrival of my cum. My legs began to shake as my hot essence escaped Landing on Fred's open mouth and face. And even after that I was still rock hard and I knew that it was time to move to phase two.

I pulled him up and taking his hand, dragged him up the stairs to my room. I then proceeded to take away every piece of clothing on his body. I bent him over on the bed, doggy style and with my fingers, massaged his hole, spreading and preparing it for penetration. I stopped to get the lubricant in my bed side drawer and when I had made sure that his hole was properly lubricated and prepared, I slowly pushed my hard member into him. He gasped and I felt his body shake as I went into him and I used my hands to hold him still. I gave him a few seconds to recover before I started moving, slowly at first till I achieved a rhythm, then I started driving into him faster and harder. I held him in place with one hand and with the other, I pumped his shaft. The room was soon filled with sounds of me panting and Fred squealing and screaming, depending on where I hit. I felt him cum severally on the bed and my hands and as his ass squeezed over my shaft for the fourth time, I finally felt my balls heat up as mine came as well. I pulled out, spilling my seed all over his back and ass as he collapsed on the bed, too tired to even breathe.

I lay down beside him trying to catch my own breathe. I traced my hand from my chest to my member and I found it still hard. Fred was breathing better again. I gently rolled him over to face me and kissed him gently this time. He responded quite eagerly. I felt his hand on my hot shaft and I knew he was not yet done too. I deepened the kiss and soon our tongues were fighting for domination. I let him push me down on the bed and climb over. He spread his legs and with my help, guided my rod into his heated hole.

He began to ride my big rod while I threw my head backwards and allowed myself to enjoy the beginning of so many orgasms to come.

*******************************************************

VOTE