Pervert

Marco's POV

As I half ran, half walked to my desk, only one thought kept piercing my jagged mind.

Pervert! Pervert!! Pervert!!!

I was sweating profusely despite the air conditioned room and my hands wouldn't leave my jeans front.

"Hey, are you okay?" Kristen asked leaning on my desk and searching my face.

No, I am not okay!!! I am so hard, I am getting lightheaded.

"Yes, I'm fine"

"You look like you've seen a ghost and you are sweating buckets"

"Really, I'm fine Kristen" I forced a smile

"Cudi said he saw you walk into the bosses office. What did he want?"

Before I could respond, a strong scent hit my nose
My favorite scent; woodsy lavender and wild rose.

And there was only one person that had that scent.

I saw him and before I could warn the oblivious Kristen, he spoke, turning my insides to mush again.

"He wants you to get back to work"

Kristen almost fell off the table in shock. He turned around quick and almost fainted when he hit the big man's chest who looked like he was about to beat the crap out of his shivering form.

Pedro was way taller and bigger than Kristen. The difference was so intimidating, I felt sorry for Kristen who looked like he was about to pass out.

"I....am....I am so sorry boss" he said, went around the huge man and disappeared down the corridor.

Pedro turned back to me, his hazel eyes softening as they fell on my face. And once again, my face grew hot and I knew I was already red. He covered the short gap between the desk and where he stood in two steps still looking at me, torturing me with his heady scent.

"You dropped this" he said producing a piece of paper in his big hands. I reached out to take it and his hands brushed mine causing a jolt of electricity to run through the point of contact to my already aching cock.

I briefly opened the paper. It was mom's prescriptions. It must have fallen out of my pocket in his office and my horny mind didn't notice.

Did he open it?

He must have seen the curious look on my face.

"Don't worry I didn't open it"

Then he leaned closer, resting his big hands on my desk. His muscles bulged from the movement and the only thing I knew was that I wanted those big hands around me. But his hands were not the only thing distracting at the moment. His face was inches away from mine and I have never seen those hazel orbs so clearly. I wanted to jump in them and get lost forever. He was looking at me so hungrily, I felt he would jump at me and eat me up. He stared right into my face and when I couldn't hold his stare anymore, I tried to look  away but only tortured myself further as my eyes fell on his lips.

Once again mini me jumped in my trouser.

Damn!!

His lips were holding a heart stopping smile and I knew he was aware of how much he affected me and he wanted to torture me on purpose.

Just kiss me already!! Fill me up with everything you have!

And for a minute, I imagined how big he was going to be down there.

My butt hole twitched and I could have moaned, if he wasn't standing right there.

"I just wanted to say" his voice was husky and I'm not sure I've heard anything sexier.