𝘛𝘸𝘰

Viserra and Rhaenyra arrived late to the celebration, as usual, on the day of the eagerly anticipated tournament, and they both entered the King's box. Viserra had several braids in her hair that were half up and half down style, and she was wearing a white dress with long sleeves. As her father ended his speech and announced that her mother had gone into labour, she sat next to her sister and Alicent Hightower while Laena Velaryen was to the other side of her.

All of the knights and soldiers in the conflicts that were in front of them were vying for glory and money at the expense of losing a limb, and they were brutal and bloody.
"A mysterious knight?" Rhaenyra questioned.
Alicent clarified, "No, a Cole from the Stormlands."
"I've never heard of House Cole," Viserra remarked, glancing down at the faceless knight. A knight from house Baratheon approached the box.

"Princess Rhaenys Targaryen," The Baratheon knight said, "I would respectfully beseech The Queen who never was for her favour." Their cousin Rhaenys Targaryen got up from her seat and handed the knight her favour.

"To you, cousin, good luck," Rhaenys remarked.
"If I felt I needed it, I would take it without hesitation." said the knight as he rode away.

"That young Tarly squire is engaged to Lady Stokeworth's daughter." Rhaenyra said
"Son of Lord Massey?" Alicent responded.
"Who else Alicent," Viserra scoffed as she observed the conflict below them.
As Rhaenyra stared at her sister, who was making looks when Alicent talked, she concluded, "They're to be married as soon as he receives his knighthood."

Rhaenyra pleaded with her not to tell Alicent anything, at least not in front of her. She was aware that she didn't like Alicent.
"I heard that Lady Elinor is concealing a swollen belly beneath her dress."
"Girls, stop gossiping, simple rumours are far beneath you," Viserra said smiling as the mocking lord was thrown down his horse with a sickening thump.

"Prince of the city, Prince Daemon of House Targaryen, will now select his first foe!" The man made an announcement as a line of horses carrying various knights approached the arena.
Finally, Daemon emerged from his dark armour. The helmet was adorned with red feathers and bore the insignia of his house proudly.
He halted in front of the green-clad knight and threw the ball to him. It was Hightower's son, Ser Otto.
"Ser Gwayne Hightower of Oldtown, the eldest son of the King's hand, is the choice of Prince Daemon Targaryen," the announcer said, pointing at the Hand.

Sighing, Viserra cupped her head in her hand. Viserra smiled back at Daemon's sneer as he turned to face the box.
To spite Daemon, she put five dragons into the bet with the HighTower heir.
When the fight began, Gwayne nearly knocked Daemon off his horse in the opening round.
That upset Dameon, who quickly moved on to the next round. When the prince drew close enough, he decided not to play fairly and slashed at the horse's feet, causing the horse to fall and, as a result, the Hightower knight too. 

She heard Alicent yell out. And when Daemon stepped in front of them, the tension in the King's box increased. Viserra remained seated while she spoke distantly with Laena Velaryon, while Rhaenyra and Alicent got up to speak with him.

The voice of Daemon could be heard through the box, saying, "Now, I'm very sure I can win these games, so if I may, Princess Viserra, having your favour would insure it."
She then interrupted her talk with Laena to look at the prince, who was grinning.
Viserra picked up her flower crown, stood up, and presented the prince with it.
As she gave the prince the crown, she wished him luck. "I have a wager to win, so you better win." At the princess, Daemon grinned.
"Little dragon, I always win."