𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Another year has gone and the battle of the Stepstones has still not been won. Lord Corlys had lost soldiers throughout the three years, Corlys and Daemon had sent word to Viserys to send more men to fight but the king had not once sent help. Every time Viserra visited Kings Landing she would ask her father about sending aid to help but Otto Hightower would persuade the King not to and focus on other matters like his new son Aegon. Viserra may have loved the new addition to the family but she did not like the fact that Aegon has Hightower blood running in his veins.
Viserra was in her and Daemon's tent when Laenor came rushing in.
"Cousin, I believe Daemon is in trouble. He went off on Caraxes in his armour and he is very angry. And also a letter came for you from the King." Laenor handed Viserra the letter, who put it down on her bed.
"Are you not going to read it?" Laenor asked.
"No, I need to stop Daemon before he does something stupid," Viserra said. Viserra put on her armour that Daemon had made for her, grabbing her sword she rushed out of the tent towards her dragons. Sliverwing and Tessarion awoke to their rider rushing to them.
She mounted Tessarion and decided that Silverwing should stay with Seasmoke who was not far from them eating.
"Stay, Silverwing," Viserra said in high Valyrian, "fly, Tessarion."

Laenor watched as Viserra and Tessarion fly in the sky above them. Viserra flew Tessarion to where the crab feeders were.
"Tessarion, Dracarys!" She yelled. Tessarion unleashed her fire upon the Crabfeeders men on the battle field below. Viserra heard the familiar roar of Caraxes, who was walking on the shores of the Stepstones, blazing his fire everywhere. Viserra and Tessarion flew over to Daemon and Caraxes and unleashed fire all over the ground.
Daemon looked up to see his beloved on Tessarion.

"Viserra, go back to camp," He shouted angrily to her in high Valyrian. Viserra ignored him however, as the Crabfeeders men started to fire arrows at them. She flew Tessarion away in time before she was hit. Daemon wasn't so lucky as he got hit on his shoulder.
"Daemon!" Viserra shouted. She knew he would be fine but she was angry that he got hit. No one hurts her love and gets away with it. Viserra and Tessarion flew over the archers and unleashed fire on them.
"Dracarys!" Daemon and Caraxes flew to the side of Viserra and Tessarion. When she looked over at Daemon, she knew she was in trouble. They both guided their dragons back to the camp. Viserra dismounted Tessarion and ran to her tent. She was too angry to deal with Daemon right now.
She noticed the letter she had left on her bed and decided to open it.
As she was as reading it, Daemon rushed into the tent and threw his armour down on the floor.
"Do you have any idea how dangerous that was? You could have been hurt, I told you that you couldn't go in your condition Viserra," he shouted, "you want to risk your life and -"
"Stop it!" She threw down the letter. "When I was told you left angry on Caraxes I had to go after you because I knew you would something reckless. I know how much you want to protect me and end this war quickly, but you can't go in battle on your own. I need you, I can't do this alone." Viserra sat on her bed.
"Father has written, there is going to be a hunt for Aegon's second name day and has invited us to go."
"Right, and he wants us to play happy families with the Hightower scum," Daemon sneered, "I'm not going but I believe you should go back home and stay there until I return."
"I'll go to Aegon's second nameday but I'll return here because I swore to Lord Corlys that I'll help him with this war Daemon," Viserra stated standing up. "I know being here is dangerous, but I'm the blood of the Dragon, I have two full grown dragon and three baby dragons, fire cannot burn me and I have you, my future King Consort. I am fine so will our future heir Daemon." Daemon sighs knowing she is right. He takes her in his arms and kisses her forehead.

"I'm sorry, your right little dragon, I love you so much"
"I love you too."