𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

The Prince and Princess arrived at the Stepstones and landed their dragons in the field by Tessarion and Seasmoke.
They both dismounted their dragons and walked to where Lord Corlys was standing with his son, Laenor and his brother, Vaemond. Everyone bowed as the noticed the Princess return and the Prince with her.
"My prince, princess," Lord Corlys said.
"Lord Corlys, I have come to help you, I know another Prince and a dragon will not be enough but I am willing to help in anyway," Aenar announced.
"Thank you for your sword, your grace," Lord Corlys said. Viserra seated herself at the stone table with Aenar to her left. The seasnake's brother and son discussed the current situation of the matters they held themselves with. Viserra rested both hand in to her stomach as her eyes were set on the pieces of pillars that resembled each of the Crabfeeders and themselves.
"We have 16, maybe 18 seaworthy ships. 700 footmen and 60knoghts," Lord Corlys announced.
"Our food has quickly decreased except what we fish from the sea. I would call more ships from Driftmark but they would be weeks away. We must press attack! All we can do is continue sending the dragons," Lord Corlys said.
"It's pointless father," Laenor said moving one of the pillars, "the Crabfeeders created a check point here and beyond these dunes." He pointed to where he had moved the recent pillar. "We have streaked them on dragon back against and again, they just retreat into the caves." 
Aenar moved to take hold of a pillar as he moved it back and forth in his hands as he eyed all of the positions the other pillars have been placed.
"You must attack with a point of reach, the Crabfeeders hold the advantages of the caves," Aenar said as he placed a pillar that he held on a dangerous spot on the table. He put it right at the mouth of the enterance of the crab foot hold.
"The Crabfeeder and his men have no reason to leave those caves," Vaemond said.
"Then we must give them one, offering a flesh to bait to the crabs," Lord Corlys said. Everyone around the long table nodded together approving of the plan as the grows and whistles of Caraxes approached.

"Dragon returning!" Someone shouteded letting everyone know Daemons return to camp. Viserra's eyes followed Caraxes through the skies as he made it to land.
"Who in their right mind would walk through the battle field?" Vaemond questioned. "What madman would go to his death?"

"Daemon!" Laenor stated. Viserra stood from her seat at the mention of Daemon. Aenar took her hand knowing she would have an outburst because of Daemon being reckless again.
"Daemon is why we are losing!" Vaemond shouted. The words of the sea snakes brother made the young woman angry.
"You will not speak of Daemon like that, he came to aid you, I came to aid you. We are putting ourselves at risk every day. Aenar didn't have to come here either Lord Vaemond," Viserra said.
"Princess Viserra is right uncle, at least they are here fighting this war. What role have you played at this council uncle?" Laenor said.
"Being master of complaints," Aenar said. 
"If Kings Landing does not support Daemon or the prince and princess, why should any of us."  Viserra wanted to shouted and scream but what was stopping her was the pain in her stomach. She couldn't risk the life she had to keep safe and decided not to create an outburst. She looked to her brother and as if he knew what she was going to say he nodded to her smiling.
Aenar helped his sister sit down as he took a stance at the table.
"If Kings Landing chooses to ignore the aid of support, do you wish Dameon, Viserra and I to take our dragons and flee? Maybe perhaps you may win the war," Aenar suggested.
Silence fall over the whole table as the Prince Daemon stalked his way to the stone table. His heavy feet thudded the ground as he walked on. Everyone glacéd upon him as he finally found himself in front of his nephew and his love. He slightly smiled in his lovers direction.
Daemon took helmet off letting it drop to the table as he turned staring at the remaining soldiers. 
"If you do not seize control of this war, the crabs will soon dine upon us all my lord," someone said.
The whole camp was left in silence, all you could hear was the hauls and whispers of the wind.
The silence had ended when a messenger from Kings Landing arrived.