𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

After the announcement the King made about his engagement with the Lady Alicent Hightower, Daemon and Viserra went to dragonstone where they could escape the chaos at court. Viserra of course took her eggs and dragons to Dragonstone with her. The two eggs hatched a month after being on dragonstone.

A beautiful green Dragon which she called Rhaegal after her sister Rhaenyra and the second dragon was golden which named him Viserion after her father. Daemon was upset to not have a dragon named after him but he was glad that she was happy with the dragons. The Princess was able to claim another dragon which surprised both the dragonkeepers on Dragonstone but this didn't surprise Aenar nor Daemon. No Targaryen was able to claim more than one dragon. Sliverwing was the dragon she claimed, the old mount of the Good Queen Alysanne. The beautiful she dragon was finally being ridden after the death of her rider years ago.

After a few months at dragonstone Daemon was supposed to join Lord Corlys at the Stepstones but more urgent matter came about. A letter came from the King inviting them and Aenar to his wedding. Daemon wasn't even going to to go, he didn't want to sit in the presence of the Hightower scum who they called hand but he knew Viserra would go as she wouldn't want to leave Rhaenyra alone to suffer through the betrayal of her friend.

Daemon found Viserra on the beach sparing with her brother Aenar. She had decided to get more practice in before she and Daemon are to join the battle in the Stepstones. Daemon approached the prince and princess with a smile. They both stopped and looked to their uncle.

"What is it Uncle?" Aenar questioned.
"Rhaenyra has sent a letter wishing that we join her in Kings landing for the wedding," Daemon answered.
"Are you sure you want to go to that?" Aenar asked.
"Yes, I will deal with that cunt of a hand for you both and your sister," Daemon replied. Aenar looked to his sister. Ever since that day Viserys announced he was to wed Alicent, her dreams have gotten worth and more recurring than before. Sometimes she would wake up screaming in the middle of the night alerting Daemon and Aenar to her aid.

"Viserra, are you willing to go?" Aenar questioned. Viserra nodded.
"Yes, as long as we can walk through the street of Kings landing, it has been a while since I saw the people," she answered.
"Alright, we will do that. Right let's go back to the castle and prepare ourselves to go back to the dragons nest."

Four Dragons arrived to the dragon pit in Kings Landing, Prince Daemon with Caraxes, Prince Aenar with Morghul and finally Princess Viserra with Tessarion and Sliverwing

Four Dragons arrived to the dragon pit in Kings Landing, Prince Daemon with Caraxes, Prince Aenar with Morghul and finally Princess Viserra with Tessarion and Sliverwing. A Targaryen princess had two dragons and three hatchling at dragonstone. The dragon keepers of Kings Landing couldn't withstand the shock of a Targaryen having that many dragons. In the Dragon pit, the Princess Viserra heard the whispers of the keepers saying the true dragon queen, the mother of dragons in high Valyrian.

They arrived at the Red Keep to be greeted by the king, his hand, Alicent and Rhaenyra. Daemon didn't dare look to Otto Hightower or his daughter.
Rhaenyra ran to her sister and hugged her.