𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

King Viserys was growing weaker and sickly by the day. Viserra and her siblings grew more worried for their father, they did not want him to suffer or die. The King was able to still do his duties but he had his heir, brother and hand do his duties when he wasn't able to. Not only did the family have to worry about Viserys, but Viserra had started to suffer from paranoia, her dreams were coming back to haunt her.

Viserra never had any dreams over the 10 years and now after the months of having her twins, Rhaegar and Rhaenys, she started having them again. She became more protective of her family, fearing for all of their lives. After all the warnings all those years ago about the Hightowers, she realised that they should've not kept Otto alive. Viserra feared for her life and her family because of this. She dreamt of the same dreams she had before with the Hightower sigil and the Targaryen golden dragon. She knew of Otto's plan to have Aegon on the throne, his blood so he could have power over him, and manipulate him as he did to Alicent.

Viserra decided to have an audience with the council about her decisions on what to do with the Hightower family. She was sat at the head of the table, Daemon to her right and Alicet to her left. All of the councilmen came into the room one by one and bowed to the royals.
"Please be seated," Vierra ordered looking at the men sternly. They all sat down in their designated seats.

"You must be all wondering why the princess has ordered you all here today," Daemon began, "as you know, my wife is a dreamer, you all know of her dreams she had 11 years ago of the Hightower plot to go against the crown. The Queen and the Princess were able to seek an audience with King Viserys to dismiss Ser Otto Hightower as the hand of the King and banished from Kingslanding to stop her dreams from happening. Princess Viserra didn't have a dream not once after that. But now my wife is suffering from them again and -."

"Daemon!" Viserra interrupted him, "it is fine." Viserra knew Daemon was quick-tempered and didn't want him to worry about anything. She was used to her dreams but not these.
Viserra stood from her seat.

"Kind Lords, sorry about my husband he is just worried for my health. My dreams have come back as he said. I want to discuss House Hightower with you and the Queen. I want to have them questioned about Ser Otto's plot against the crown and if they are working with him, if they are I want them to be trialled and have a jury decide their fate. I want peace for the rest of my father's rule, I want to rule with righteousness and justice. I want peace for our kingdoms. I don't want to rule with anger and fear but I will if threats against the crown are not sorted, I will rule with fire and blood if anyone dares harm my children and husband or anyone else of my family. Otto Hightower is a threat and needs to be dealt with," Viserra took a breath after her speech, "I have ordered the City watch to be mindful of Otto in the streets of Kings Landing. Anyone harbouring him will be captured and trailed, their fate decided in the council's hands."

All of the men of the council agreed to what the princess said, knowing of the ex-hand's intentions. They were all loyal to the crown.

"What of the Queen's opinion in this matter?" Mellos, the Grand Maestor asked, "my queen, are you okay with the questioning of your family?"

"I am alright with it Grand Maestor, my father is a traitor and has allied with the Hightowers. They may have alliances with other houses who do not want Princess Viserra on the throne but my son Aegon instead. I do not want my sons to fall into his clutches for he may manipulate them towards the throne," Alicent stated, "also Grand Maestor, my family is right here in Kings Landing. My children are Targaryens even though they are not pure-blooded, they are still Targaryens, not Hightowers. I do not want anything to do with that house of traitors."

During the rest of the council meeting, they all discussed how they were going to set out this plan to seek out the traitors who were working with Otto against the crown. Viserra just hoped she had done everything in her power to prevent the dance of dragons.

In the streets of Kings Landing Otto Hightower had to be discreet with his actions

In the streets of Kings Landing Otto Hightower had to be discreet with his actions. He set up a meeting with a rat catcher, who worked in the Red Keep, a cook, a soldier and a woman who was a Targaryen bastard, Valaenya Waters.

"Do you know the plan?" Otto questioned the rat catcher and soldier.

"Yes but this is treason," the soldier says, "we will be sentenced to death for this." The other two men agreed with him. Otto placed bags of gold on the table.

"You will not be caught for I will have a distraction for the Red keep. This woman is a Targaryen bastard. But not just any bastard, she is the daughter of Daemon Targaryen. Viserra and Daemon will not know what is happening for they will be distracted over her." The men were still not sure to go through with the orders they were given.

"What of Princess Rhaenyra and Prince Aenar? I'm sure they will be with their sister?" The rat catcher said.

"Do not worry about them just focus on your task at hand. Find your targets and eliminate them!"

Over the moons, the Hightowers were questioned and were kept on house arrest in their home by the orders of the King and the Queen

Over the moons, the Hightowers were questioned and were kept on house arrest in their home by the orders of the King and the Queen. Some members of the family were arrested for conspiring with Otto. Alicent's brother was one of them. Alicent couldn't believe that her brother would do this behind her back. He was not the only one, her Uncle and his sons were arrested as well as her aunt. They were trialled and found guilty of committing treason against the crown.

Daemon and her siblings wanted them to burn to death but Viserra didn't want to choose how they were to die, she left that in the hands of the small council and her father. Viserys was made aware of his daughter's plans and he agreed with her. He believes his daughter when she says that their enemies must die. The small council sentenced Gwayne Hightower to the night's watch as well as his cousins, Ormund and Martyn. Hobert Hightower was sentenced to death as well as his wife. They were to have a quick death in front of the people of Kingslanding.

Daemon didn't believe the punishments were right. He wanted them to burn for their sins. He wanted to show the realm not to mess with House Targaryen for they were powerful and superior, that they had dragons. They were the blood of the dragon after all.