𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Hearing the rumours about her dear uncle in a brothel after he had left her in her chambers broke her heart. She didn't know how to respond. Viserra loved Daemon so much, now he had his flaws but she didn't want to believe he would ever go this low. She avoided Daemon and rode on her dragon for the first time since her mother died. She flew to dragonstone, driftmark and back again. She stayed on her dragon till night came.

Viserra walked into the castle through the secret passage ways that Daemon told her about. She wasn't sure where she was going but she knew she needed to get to the throne room as she wanted to confront Daemon herself before her father. When she arrived at the throne room, her father was sitting upon the iron throne and stood before the throne was two members of the kings guard.

She stood before her father with an angry look.
"Viserra, my daughter, what are you doing here?" Viserys asks.
"To see if it's true what the rumours say," Viserra answered, "I want to hear Daemon admit it."
Viserys didn't know what to say to his youngest child. He knew Viserra was broken about her mothers death he didn't want to break her even more with what Daemon may have said in the brothel. He realised he needed to be there for all his surviving children, especially his daughters, the last thing he had of his love Aemma.
"He's coming soon, then you may ask him." Viserys said.

Viserra nodded, and walked to the side of the throne, as Daemon walked into the throne room.
The king looks towards his brother, Daemon has always been flawed but Viserys loved him, so did Viserra and her siblings. Their family was always messy and so complicated.
Daemon eyed Viserra as she stood avoiding eye contact with him. He wondered why his little dragon was avoiding him.

"Daemon, you must be wondering why you are here?" Viserys says.

"You cut the image of the conqueror, brother" Daemon said, "no I don't brother." Viserra looked towards her father who nodded at her.

"Did you say it Uncle?" She asked him as look him in the eye with tears in her eyes. "Are the rumours true?"

"What rumours little dragon, I don't know what you mean."

"You will address her as Princess and me as your grace," Viserys demanded. "Or I'll have your tongue cut out by the Kingsguard." Daemon looked at them with a hurt look.

"The heir for a day, did you say it!"

Daemon made eye contact with Viserra.
"No, I was at the brothel yes, I made a toast to Baelon yes but I never said that. I would never hurt you princess and you know that. I have done unthinkable things but never something like this."
Viserys wasn't sure to believe him but Viserra knew he wasn't lying, he never lied to her.

"He is lying my king, I was told by a member of the city watchmen what he said," Otto shouted. Viserra realised what Daemon meant, Otto Hightower was trying to destroy her family. She approached Daemon and hugged him.

"I believe you, my Prince," she said.

"Thank you little dragon." Viserys was angry, he wasn't sure who to believe. He needed to know the truth.

"Daemon, Otto, you both have different stories about what happened, do you have witnesses who can testify your stories?" Daemon looked to Viserys and back to Viserra and smiled.

"Yes I do." He nodded to Ser Harwin Strong who was stood not far from Daemon. Harwin walked to the door and opened it. Everyone looked towards the door. There stood Prince Aenar. Otto knew he hadn't won this time knowing the king will believe his son and heir.

Aenar approached the throne and bowed to his father.
"Hello father." Viserys smiled at his son and got up off the throne. He walked down towards his son and hugged him.