𝘛𝘦𝘯

A few moons have gone by since Viserys named Viserra heir in front of the lords of the seven kingdoms. Viserra and Daemon were married two days after in the eyes of the seven even though they were already married in the tradition of old Valyria.
They announced they were having a child and Viserys held a week long celebration for the couple on their joyous news. Only a few members of the family knew of the child being conceived before marriage so that rumours were not spread about the child being illegitimate.

The King may have been happy with the news of his grandchild and happy that his daughter and brother were happy, but he was angry at his eldest son and daughter because they have yet to chose a spouse. Rhaenyra was send out again to have another chance at choosing a suitor but of course the princess had other ideas. She and Aenar went to dragonstone so that they could wed but were stopped by Daemon who was sent by the King after he had heard that his children run off. Viserys didn't know of their intentions to wed but knew that they were not going to choose their suitors and so chose for them.

Of course Viserys was going on Viserra's idea of betrothing Rhaenyra and Aenar with each other but of course Otto had to have his input and manipulated the King not to.

"It's the best of the kingdom to marry Aenar and Rhaenyra to other houses to strengthen alliances," Otto said, "we could of done this with Viserra as she is to be queen but of course you chose her to marry Daemon. House Lannister and House Stark would benefit from the Crown."
And so Viserys announced that Aenar would marry Johanna Lannister and Rhaenyra would marry Brandon Stark.

When Viserra found out about this from Rhaenyra who went crying to her about their father'a decision, she decided to come up with a plan with Daemon and Alicent to rid of Otto Hightower. She and Daemon when to see Daemon's old companion Mysaria who had spies working for her who also worked for Otto Hightower.

She knew he had people spying on them all so she believed when Otto heard of the princes and princesses being in Flea Bottom he would have someone spy on them.

Rhaenyra and Viserra were together in Viserra's chambers when Daemon walked in holding some clothes

"Husband," Viserra greeted.

"Wife, Princess." Daemon kissed Viserra on her forehead.

"Uncle," Rhaenyra said. Daemon handed Viserra the clothes.

"You got them? Thank you, my love," Viserra said, "we'll meet you and Aenar soon." Daemon nods.

"See you soon, little dragon." Daemon leaves the chambers as Viserra stood from her chair and placed the clothes on her bed.

"What are the clothes for?" Rhaenyra asked.

"Daemon promised to take me into Flea Bottom and we thought to take you and Aenar, you both deserve your last night of freedom before you marry and have go north to be with your betrothed," Viserra said, "I spoke with our father to change your betrothed to someone closer to Kingslanding or to Aenar, he is thinking on it."