14. Breaking into Twitflash

I watched as Piper and Nora did each other's make up. I was surprised they hadn't noticed me by now . I was standing ten feet away from them anyways. Mrs. Hart popped in from time to time in Piper's room. She was happy that Piper had a new friend that she really liked and I was as well. Piper and Nora seemed to really get along. Phoebe who was beside me was on her phone but I could tell she was barely concentrating on her screen. She was worried about her little sister who was going to be in a mission without her surveillance. I was worried as well but what could we do? Their work was to distract Rick Twitler and the security guards as much as possible. Billy had the same mission as them but Max was getting him ready. Piper had been given an invitation as the president of the Man fans. We had to use this to our advantage.

Mrs. Hart was to attend the gala with them so Billy and Max should be here any minute. After that, Max, Phoebe and I would head back to the Man cave to gear up. The bell rang and I stood up quickly. "Could someone get that?" I heard Mrs. Hart shout from her bedroom.

"I'll get it." I shouted back. I passed by Henry's room with a pang of sadness. He was home. I could hear him doing multiple stuff in his room. He hadn't gotten out of his room ever since he saw me in the hallway. I ran downstairs but I stopped once I smelt who it was. I sighed in regret as I went to open the door. It was Jasper. He looked at me in confusion.

"Why are you here?" he asked with a lot of conviction.

"Because Piper wanted me to be." I answered. He seemed okay with that so he entered and walked straight upstairs to Henry's room. Before I could go back up, the door bell rang again and I smiled. "Finally." I opened the door. Max and Billy came in. Billy was in a tux and he was cleaned up well which I was glad because he did wear weird things sometimes.

"Aww did you miss me?" Max asked and I scowled.

"You wish." I said as I started to walk back upstairs. "Stay in the living room. I'll alert everyone you're here." I walked back to Piper's room to find Mrs. Hart already ready in a dress and everything. "Billy's here."

"We're almost done." Nora said as she put on a red bow that matched her red dress.

"You girls aren't coming?" Mrs. Hart asked Phoebe and I as we all started to head downstairs.

"No, thank you." Phoebe said.

"I'm a senior so I have a lot of homework to catch up on." I told her. She gave me a sad smile.

"You would have looked wonderful in a dress. You always do." Mrs. Hart said and I thanked her. She stopped by Henry's room and we all walked past her. "Behave yourself boys." I heard her say.

"You remember the plan right?" I whispered to them and they all agreed. "Do not mess this up. Charlotte will be looking out for you but that doesn't mean you should be reckless." Piper, Nora and Billy nodded. Phoebe handed them earbuds that could not be detected by the x-ray machines and were invisible to everyone except us. When Mrs. Hart came down, we took pictures and they left in her car. Phoebe and Max got into my car. I hated driving but Charlotte would not be happy if she found out that one of them drove our car. I looked at Phoebe with the rearview mirror. She was worried. "They're going to be fine." I told her.

"Yeah, have faith in them. Our parents trained them and we did as well. They'll be fine." Max told his sister. She seemed to calm down at the mention of their parents. They had an easy task. I was worried about us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You definitely look sexy in black." Max told me as we put on the gadgets that Schwoz and Charlotte were telling us to put on us. I rolled my eyes. We were wearing black clothing instead of our normal superhero outfits. We wanted to remain indiscernible as possible. I wanted the young ones to start a distraction by the by time we got the building. I knew Piper was good at that. We went to board the helicopter. I felt oddly happy to be doing this. I felt like we would find something at the Twitflash building to help us find Ray.