PART 1

Oh my god!!! when will this lecture get over and when will Chaitu come and we will go to our house. Thought Ishwari

She is been sitting in the lobby of the classes waiting for her sister to come. Thinking that tomorrow is sunday she will just relax.

So who is Ishwari??

She is a 3rd year engineering student. A girl who is in Pune for the studies living with her sister Chaitu. While waiting for her elder sister she is reading some articles written by her cousin on the mighty warrior Arjun. She loves reading history but just to read books of the historical brave warriors, not studying.

While reading about the articles she thought this warrior very interesting.

Ishwari:- How come in every house there is evil minded person. Thought Ishwari

Somebody took the article from her while she was reading. She understood who is it. While getting up from the couch without seeing who is it she said.

Ishwari:- Ranjuu!! I was reading it give it back to me.

Looking back yess it was Ranju only.

He looked at her angrily(just pretending to be angry)

Ishwari:- Sorry!! I mean to say Ranjit mamaji I was getting bore so I took the article which your younger brother was writing. It is was very interesting you know??

Ranjit:- My dear Bhanji(niece) I know you like to read books on warriors and to mainly Indian historical warriors. But did you see what time is it??

Ishwari:- so Deshmukh sir now you are saying this. I think so I was just waiting for your lecture to get over so me and my sister would go home. Any ways so the lecture is over so shall we go home. I am really very hungry.

Saying this she and her sister left for there home. On the way she remembered that her roommate had said to bring some basic grocery items. So she left for grocery store and her sister left to bring some stationary items. On the way back to her home she continuously thinking about the article she read on Prince Arjun. As she had read 2-3 books on him she was continuously thinking about him.

Suddenly a she seen a white light coming on her face so she was unable to see anything.

so guys hope you like this

she some introduction or just some conversations before the life-changing incident happed in Ishwari's life.

I am updating first two parts together. Do tell me how are they.