PART 3

Krishna- so I will tell you all of this.

both Ishwari and Subhadra were eager to hear it.

Krishna:- So first I will tell you were you are?

"you are here in hastinapur.....and you are guessing it right in dwapara yuga "

Listing to this Ishwari was really very shocked.

Ishwari:- how long I have to stay here? when will I back?

Before she could ask some more question krishna said "my dear sister you cannot go back as for them now you are dead".

Ishwari:- but how is this possible?? I just remember that I was sitting in the academy's lobby waiting for my sister she came and we were on the way back our home and suddenly light came my face so I couldn't see anything.

"yes sister and after that you have come here and now you cannot go back too" said krishna

Hearing to all this Ishwari was really very sad.

" but you don't take any tension you have a family here too" hearing this words both subhadra and Ishwari were very confused.

"Ok I will tell you everything clearly dear sister....... Even though you our from different yuga but you are born in the same yudu vansh of ours so you are my and dau's younger sister and subhadre's older sister"

Hearing this subhadra was really very happy and she hugged Ishwari as she has got a older sister now.

"but you have to promise me that you will not do anything which will change the destiny....you understood what I mean as I know you know what is going to happen ahead you will never tell anyone and never try to change it promise me this" said krishna

"I promise you bharata shree " said Ishwari

So Krishna kept a hand on her head by which she could speak their language properly, he asked the pandavas and mata kunti to come inside the chamber.

So they all came inside the chamber.

So to speak with them Ishwari was trying to get up from the bed. She was wearing a pink colored dress.(some what like this)

so as she was trying get up she felt pain in her foot to maybe this was because of the fall.

She was walking towards Krishna as he was talking to rajkumar Yudhishthira and mata Kunti about everything but suddenly she hit to the corner of the bed and was about to fall but two strong arms caught her.

"Be careful sister, you were about to fall if parth didn't saved you" said Krishna

This made Arjun come back to senses as he was lost in the eyes of Ishwari.

He helped her to sit on the bed.

"Her foot got twisted Madhav" saying this he sat next to her and touched her foot to treat it as he know how to treat the strain.

"What are you doing Prince, don't touch my feet please "said Ishwari

"Ohh!! Rajkumari bharata Arjun knows how to treat the foot sprain, but you have to bear a little pain for it" said Nakul.

To this she just nodded her head.

He had treat the sprain but to his shock she didn't shouted in pain as it pains a lot while treating it. So he got up as he had treated her and her foot would be fine

"why did you got up bhrata her sprain in not yet treated" said Nakul

"No it is treated nakul" said arjun

"But in last when we twist the foot it pains a lot a person shouts a loud bharata ,you know it right? It is unbearable pain, but how did she did not shout bhrata?'said sahadev

"Because it a pain which she can bear it Nakul" said Krishna

Every one shocked to this statement.

So as everyone had listen to the story they all were leaving the chamber so that she can take rest and the all will talk tomorrow

But arjun was really shocked. Everyone on their way back were talking about her but Arjun was thinking something and didn't talk to anyone and went to his chamber.

What made Arjun shocked??

how is this part??

please do tell me how is it??