PART 4

It was night everyone was in there chamber Ishwari was also in her chamber sleep on her bed subhadra next to her . As she preferred to be with her jiji as might need something and she was new in the palace so, but was asleep

Ishwari couldn't sleep so she went near the baloney from it she seen that some was there in the garden so she also went there taking her odhni she also went out

When she went couldn't find the person there

"who was here and were did the person went , let it be "saying this she sat on the swing for some time.

Soon somebody came and stood near her she could feel the presence.

She looked in the direction to find out who is it?

He was looking like a prince black silky hairs fluttering due to the mild wind, his eyes were very expressive.

"What are you doing here at this time" said Arjun

"ohh!! I am Arjun" he continued.

"nothing I wasn't feeling to sleep so I came here" said Ishwari

Arjun:- if you don't mind may i join you here.

"Off course" said Ishwari

She moved aside so that he can sit with her but to her surprise he sat on the bench (something like bench) which was near the swing. To break the silence he asked her "are you missing your family."

Ishwari:- actually something like that.........means I can live far away from them for a long time but now I know that I cannot meet them so I am sad.

Arjun:- what do you mean to say by leave far away from your family? Were you not living with them??

Ishwari:- no actually I lived at a different place and lived in different place to reach my home it would take 2 Prahar.

Arjun:- then why didn't you stay with them??

Ishwari:- actually for further studies I lived at different place.

Arjun:- alone??

"no with my cousin sister and there were 3 more girls who lived with us" said Ishwari

Now Arjun was very confused which she understood.

Ishwari :- wait I will tell you clearly, actually in our yuga parents send there children to different place for further study so by the same way my father and my uncle send us to different place.

Arjun:- at what age to left your home and to another place??

Ishwari:- 18, I have been living there since 3 yrs. As was knowing what would be his next question.

Arjun:- tell me one thing Rajkumari really it didn't pained to you went I twisted your foot to treat it??

Ishwari:- no, it pained very much but it bearable for me. Don't call me Rajkumari prince arjun call me just Ishwari, like friends call each other.

"friends" said Ishwari and forwarded her hand.

"yes friend, but on one condition you will also call me arjun like my other friends" said Arjun

"Yes she will call you arjun" came a voice.

It was  nakul and shree Krishna.

"Ishwari I think so you should go and sleep as is subhadra wakes up she will be scared not finding you there ok" said Krishna