PART 21

They all reach a forsaken hut in the forest faraway from Kampilya. They decide to rest there for a while. Yudishtra says that they need to go to the nearby village to get some food. Mata Kunti sends all the five to go and come back quickly. Arjun asks for direction. Yudishtra chooses a direction opposite to the city of Kampilya. Sahadev talks about ho he heard that the princess of Panchal is very beautiful that the one who has seen her face will forget his worries. Arjun says a lot of princes and Kings might have come there to forget their worries.

Mata kunti:- putri you take some rest you seems to be tired now a days what the matter.

Ishwari:- nothing mata maybe because of walking

Mata Kunti:- ok putri, is their some other reason too don't hide it from me.

Ishwari:- no mata

Mata kunti:- ok you eat the food which we have and take rest I am sitting for pooja so I am fasting today

At the jungle, The pandavas decide to go to a village other than Kampliya. They see some sanyasis. They ask them to join them to go to Kampilya as the king will give them dhaan. But The pandavas go the other way.

On the way the pandavas meet an old man. He wishes to go to Kampilya but is unable to. He asks them to take him also to Kampilya. But they tell him that they are not going there. The man is sad and he asks them to go there, he notices their reluctance and says that when his own sons have left him, He cant expect any pity from them. The pandavas look at each other.

At that time Pandavas walk in. Krishna smiles at them. Draupadi is stunned with happiness she looks at Krishna to confirm. He smiles acknowledingly. She again asks the question in the swayamvar so that Yudhistir answers it after hearing.

After all the kings and prince present their fail to answer Draupadi asks Krishna if a princess cannot marry a Brahmin. Krishna says of course you can if you are willing to. She asks him to invite the Brahmins too as she eyes at Yudhistir who is still not willing to participate. Krishna goes to King Drauapd and asks him to invite the Brahmins for the competition. Draupad says that Draupadi is destined to be a queen of queens... How can she marry a Brahmin. Krishna says if she is destined to be Queen of queens, then the one whom she marries will definely become a king.

The king announces all the Brahmins to come forward too.

Yudhishtir tells others that its time for them to leave, They retreat but Krishna's words stop them. He says that sacrifice may also be the symbol of strength but what use is such strength to the world. Sacrifice may be the biggest Tapasya but what use is such penance to the world. Going away is no solution to the situation. If you have strength come back and show it

Arjun says to Yudhishtir that Madhav is giving a signal. Yudhistir comes back and moves forward to say the correct answer. The sitting kings laugh at him saying when so many Kshatriya could not give correct answer how can a brahmin give it.

Draupadi seems happy as she recognizes Yudhistir and hopes he wins.

Yudhistir bows toMaharaj drupad and says naman to Shikhandini and draupadi. Rukmi laughs saying but if you win this contest will you make a temple for her? Vasudev says every house is a temple and every woman an ansh of durga. He says to Rukmi dont worry i do naman to your sister every day

Yudhistir says that every woman is a form of durga and should always be respected.

Maharaj draupad allows him to say the answer, he says the correct answer and the brothers, krishna and Draupadi are very happy. The brahmin who had brought the pandavas to the rangmandap says he expects a big bhiksha now and if Princess did not put garland around the young man's neck he will marry his grand daughter to him

Yudhistir moves towards center of the hall. Karna and duryodhan recognizes him and shouts Yudhistir

Yudhistir and Draupadi exchange garlands. Duryodhan and Sakuni are not happy. Draupadi and Yudhistir bid farewell to Maharaj Draupad and Krishna.

As Yudhistir is leaving with Draupadi Sakuni instigates the rest of the Kshatriyas saying that a Brahmin going of with the rajkumari is a big shame to all the kings and we need to punish the Brahmin for committing this disrespect. Arjun says that if they attack him it would be big paap. Sakuni says that the kshatriyas are the ones who protect everyone on this earth and disrespecting them is a bigger sin and they have the right to punish him.

Duryodhan rushes to attack the couple. Karn stops his friend ask in him to give respect his intelligence. They have to face them all in proper war. Rukmi says that thy will punish the brahmin by giving him death.

Bheem comes forward and stops everyone from marching forward by one sabotaging the entire stretch of steps connecting hem to others with one powerful kick. Krishna smiles and assures Maharaj Draupd that Draupadi is safer in their hands. He then speaks to the kings to value the man whom won it fair and clear. Duryodhan announces that he won't fight the brahmin and he will let him go today. Maharaj Draupad gives the couple his blessings again. Krishna also blesses draupadi and gives her 4 stones each denoting dharma... justice, skills, patience and righteousness. She asks for explanation. Krishna says that the stone which represents love is with someone she will meet that person, and this stones will help her when in future when she is confused on a way out, she can use them. Yudhistir informs the old brahmin that he wishes to get blessings from his mother. The old man wants to go with them and bheem to lift him again.

Yudhistir and Draupadi walk back with Brothers and the old man. on the way Yudhistir confesses that they are not brahmins Draupadi also confesses that she knew them, as she had seen the morpankh on the hand of Ishwari when she seen her in the mandir

Draupadi donates her jewels the old brahmin and they continue with their journey. They meet Ishwari outside the hut.

Arjun:- what happened you are here outside, where were you going

Ishwari:- you all didn't return so I came out, I threw the dagger their as I heard some noiseshe said pointing her in the direction.

Arjun:- you are unbelievable come we will bring it back, bhrata you take mata's blessing we will come in sometime

Ishwari:- me unbelievable you are strange I did because I thought their is someone and what if the person attacks

Arjun:- no one will attack you
the rest all were laughing seeing them both arguing

Yudhistir:- ok stop both of you, Arjun you both go and bring her dagger and don't fight.

Draupadi and Yudhistir goes toward the hut to take mata kunti's blessings.

Sahadev gets separated. The other four move forward. Sahadev isn't feeling good about the star signs and wants to stop Yudhistir. But others don't notice it. At cottage kunti is preparing for a puja.

The four enter the cottage and Yudhistir announces her to see what he has brought home. Nakul joins him saying that Yudhistir today has got a very nice gift.

Mata Kunti:- Putr I am doing pooja, tell me where is Ishwari

Nakul:- Mata bhabi and bhrata Arjun went to bring the dagger which she thrown she thought someone is their so

Mata Kunti:- ok no problem, she has already had food and their is some food for one person so you four whatever it is, you share it amongst you four.

Sahadev also comes in at that time. The five of them look at each other. Yudishtra signals his worried brothers that he will take care.

Yudhistir:- Mata first look at what we are talking about.

Mata Kunti was still in puja. So She said whatever it is a gift or punishment, she doesn't need to see it. Her wish is that her four children who are their shares it and that's final. He four brothers are shocked. So is Draupadi. She runs from their, which Arjun and Ishwari had seen.

What will be their reaction? so her fear turned to be truth.

hope you like this part