chapter thirteen: dreamland

Authors note: hehe here we go babies !! Also I've been uploading photos to these in the top but they aren't working I guess ): so from here on out I'll add the photo somewhere in the chapter
-
-
Noah's POV:

In dreamland:

I was running my hands up and down here arms and back. She kept letting soft moans slip from her lips, making it incredibly difficult to keep my composure. I couldn't see her face, nor remember her name, I just know she made my skin feel on fire.

Mumbles left my lips as I said her name. She looked back at me, with a soft shine in her eyes from the bathroom light peaking through. Her cheeks were a rosy color, one I became extremely fond of.

"Yes, sir?" I sighed. My dick kept twitching and I wasn't ready to have her yet. Not with who I am as a person. I am unsalvageable.

"You're beautiful. Thank you for being here." I whispered to her, leaving small trails of kisses along her body.

"You're beautiful too, sir. Don't you know that?" Her question baffled me, she thought I was beautiful?

She turned around and her hands started traveling down my body, her eyes never leaving mine.

Soft moans left my lips, the further down she went. Her fingers, tracing down my cock. Her lips began moving, but I couldn't hear her anymore, and slowly the vision I was seeing went black.

In real world:

I shot up in a sweat. Holy fuck. What kind of dream was that?

I looked around, and realized I was in my own bed, in my normal sleep attire. I blacked out for sure, based on how bad my head is pounding. I went to grab my phone off the bedside table, which had been plugged in for me. It was 3:48pm. I noticed the advil and water placed on the table for me as well. Jesus I really did it this time. It must've been Maria who helped me.

I headed to the bathroom, starting the shower on the coldest setting possible, so it could aide in waking me up. I brushed my teeth, and ran a comb through my hair. Stripping my boxers from my body, I hopped in, immediately regretting the cold water and turning it to blazing hot.

I let the hot water soothe my muscles that ached from my workout yesterday. I went harder on myself for missing my meeting. Stupid stupid me.

I let my thoughts devour my mind yesterday and today.

I took this company over when my dad had enough. He left me and my mom, a couple of years before she passed away. He ran off with some younger lady, probably around my age. Havent heard from him since, and he left the company to me in his Will. Which meant I had to take over once he disappeared.

I hated this job. It was unfortunate that I was, most of the time, great at it. I wish I was bad at it, so I didn't have to do it anymore.

I washed my body, and my hair. Making the rest of the shower pretty quick. I wanted to thank Maria for helping me out today.

I towel dried my hair, and quickly threw on a sweatshirt with sweatpants. Lathered up my deodorant, and sprayed some cologne on me.

I picked up my phone off the bed, and made my way towards her room. I knocked a few times and never got an answer.

"Maria, I'm coming in." No response. I quickly opened her door, but saw no one there. I checked her bathroom as well, but it seems she left at some point today.

I walked downstairs, and into a kitchen. Grabbing a new glass of water, I inspected the area. She had left me a note where I usually sit to eat.

'Mr. Sebastian. It's 11am, I'm heading over to an apparent Nick Ruffilo to drop off those liquor shooters like I promised. It's not too far so I should be back by 4pm. I can make dinner for you tonight as long as I'm back by 4:30pm at the latest. Also, I know you have my number, so could you text me so I can have yours?