chapter sixteen: maria's birthday pt. 1

AN: I have an obsession with updating this shit multiple times a day I'm sorry. I went back to work last night and I couldn't delve into my job bc maintenance was re-waxing the floors so I spent most of my shift writing 7 damn chapters... feeding u today truly <3
-
-

The weeks continued on like that. He had been able to work at home every day since he hired me. Until today.

I woke up with a fresh feeling looming around me. It was my birthday, and time for a quarterly existential life crisis to happen. Although, me losing my job before all of this should count towards that, I suppose. I checked my phone, seeing a few texts from Lily and Matt. 'Come out for your birthday tonight.' 'Lily, I've already told you boss man won't give her the time away, we gotta wait until Sunday.' 'It doesn't hurt for her to ask. Ask boss man and come out tonight please please please!!!!' Lily's desperation to see me, put a smile on my face. I responded, 'I'll ask and see what I can do. He shouldn't need me after 8pm so if I have to I'll just sneak out after he goes to sleep.' To which they replied to with "yay!"

I got ready for the day, my routine had gotten a lot easier over the last few weeks. Giving myself an everything shower, to make sure I was soft all over. I did a little heavier makeup, and a little more of a showy outfit. It was a black dress than stopped a little above mid-thigh. The top was a deep v-neck, but nothing much was showing besides a little cleavage, so I marked it as safe to wear.

I headed downstairs, and made up a filling breakfast for him, and he came down at 8:15am. Like clockwork. I worked around him, noticing his eyes traveling my body more than once.

"I have to work out of the house today." He started the conversation off. I nod, "would you like me to bring you your lunch and dinner to work?" His eyes opened wide, as if he didn't realize that was an option. He thought about it for a moment, and nodded. "Yeah, that'd be nice. I'll send you the address and the floor I work on. Matt will be there so he'll let you into my office."

I smiled at him, taking his finished dishes and putting them into the dishwasher. By 8:45, he was off and out of the house.

Time passed by normally today. I took some pictures and sent them to Lily, asking if I looked decent enough for my birthday. She responded with 'oohs' and 'you're so hot, if he don't take you I will.'

I blushed at her last statement, checking around for the time. It was 11am, so I started making his lunch. A salad with all the works, and some cut up grilled chicken on the side of it. I added a strawberry banana smoothie to mix, and packed it all up inside of containers, and into a bag. I set that in the fridge, while I cleaned up the dishes. After that, I ran upstairs to check how I looked. My makeup was still fine, so I just added a bit of my lipstick to keep it fresh. I slipped on a pair of black thigh highs, the lip of them were lacy, and I've come to learn he likes lace. He compliments me whenever I wear it. I wanted to watch his eyes travel me again.

It was just turning 12pm when I headed out the door, locking it behind me. I started my trip to his office, making a couple of turns here and there. After about 20 minutes, I arrived to the relatively tall building. I went inside, and requested an elevator. Hitting the '25' button to go up to his floor. It felt oddly coincidental that his floor number was my age as of today. I was met with a receptionist, who called Matt, to approve of me coming into his office area. After a minute of walking, and a couple more turns, I was met with a desk where Matt was sitting.

His eyes looked me up and down, and he said "damn... do you always dress this good?" I laughed at that, "only on special occasions" adding a wink at the end. "Let me see if he's ready for you." I nodded, as he made his way into the office behind him. After a couple of minutes, Matt came back out and shooed me in.

Once I entered his office, a small smile filled my lips. It looked almost identical, decoration wise, to his office at home. I looked around and found his eyes, that were wide and looking me up and down again. "Here's your lunch Mr. Sebastian. It's a grilled chicken salad, along with your smoothie! Strawberries and bananas today!" He nodded, still not wanting to open his mouth. "Okay... I'll see you when I bring your dinner. Have a good day til then, sir." As I turned to open the door, his voice stopped me. "Stay while I eat, please." I turned around again and sat in a seat across from him. He had taken a few bites, and I sat there silently. It wasn't comfortable, nor uncomfortable. Just a silence in the air.

He chose to break the silence. "You look pretty today." I nodded softly, my cheeks heating up. "Thank you, sir. You look good yourself." He smiled at me, as his eyes traveled down my legs again. I think he wanted me as much as I wanted him, but he's off limits so that doesn't matter anyway.

"Can I ask you for a favor?" He spoke quietly. I nodded, "what do you need from me, sir?"
"It's stupid, but can you massage my shoulders for a couple of minutes? I don't think I slept well last night, and I can't work as easily when I'm aching." I agreed, and set my stuff down, before going around him and placing my hands on his shoulders. I couldn't get a good grip because of his shirt.

"Sir.. sorry, I don't want to be weird or unprofessional, but can you take your shirt off? I can't get a good grip." He chuckled and nodded, slipping it off of his body. I gasped, taking in his breathtaking artwork on his back, that I have somehow missed all of this time. My fingers instinctively went to trace it, just like that one night. "This is pretty... I didn't see this the other night." He laughed and shook his head. I slapped myself mentally, and brought my hands back up and started working out the knots in his upper back and shoulders. He'd let out a few soft moans, and a few low groans, which told me he enjoyed what I was doing. After ten minutes, I could feel that I massaged out all of his knots. I slowly stopped and asked him, "are you okay? Would you like me to stop or to keep going?"

He sighed a little and turned around, putting me almost directly in between his legs. My stomach twisted, as it does daily now. "You can stop if you want, it feels heavenly though. I'll pay you more if you can do that for me whenever I need it." I chuckled, "you don't need to pay me for that sir, it was just ten minutes that I otherwise would've just spent on my phone. Do you feel more relaxed?" He nodded happily, as his hands wrapped around the back of my thighs and he pulled me towards him.

"Sir? What are you doing?" My face was beat red, I just know it. "I wanted a hug from my favorite employee. Thanks for all you do for me." I laughed, and set one arm around his shoulder, and the other on top of his head, running my hands through it just a little bit. I let him stay that way until he felt ready to let go. After a really long, awkward 5 minute hug, he pulled himself away from me.

He looked around the room, everywhere but me, with his cheeks a light pink. I bend down onto my knees in front of him, which only made his cheeks light up more. I grabbed his hands, and searched for his eyes. "No, Noah. Thank you. You do a lot to keep me happy, even if you don't know it." I kissed his hands together, and stood back up.

"I like the way you say my name." Came from his mouth as I had gone back around the desk. I turned towards him and grinned, "well don't expect it too much. I like calling you Mr. Sebastian since it's more professional. You got me calling you 'Noah' because it was an intimate moment, where your first name felt right to use.... I'll see you in a few hours, sir."

And with that, I walked out the door and headed back home.