chapter twenty: rest day pt. 1

Mr. Sebastian and I both woke up startled from my alarm clock blaring. I groaned and rolled over to stop the annoying sound. I turned back to face him, realizing I was still in my bra and panties, and he was still in his boxers. I smiled softly looking at him, he was so cute when he was sleepy.

"Did you sleep okay, sir?" He nodded, "I would've liked to sleep more... it's been a long time since I fell asleep with someone, and a really long time since someone's held me to sleep... thank you for everything you said last night."

I smiled at him, running my fingers through his hair once again. "I meant every word I said, scouts honor." I lazily saluted him, which brought a laugh from his mouth.

Last night was a lot for both of us, and I can see he seems a little sad today. "I don't know if it's possible, but are you able to take a day off work..? You look like you need it." He shook his head, then got stuck in his thoughts a little bit. "I mean... I probably could, I'd just have to work a little extra the next few days after."

I frowned and sighed, "what if you take today off, and the next few days I do what I can to help you with your work? I don't mind, and you deserve a real day to rest. You work too hard, sir." He nodded, and asked if I could call Matt for him, since he didn't want to get up quite yet to find his phone.

After a few rings he picked up, "bitch I swear to god if you're calling me to talk about our bosses' dick I'm punching you the next time I see you." I laughed loudly, such a Matt thing to say. Noah spoke up, "hello Matt. Do you always speak to my employee that way?" Matt chuckled nervously over the phone, "oh oh hello Noah. Of course not. She's the best! I respect her and treat her like a queen, I promise." I laughed loudly this time, what a good start to the morning so far.

"I'm gonna take the day off work, so if you could let everyone at the company know that needs to know, you can have the day off after that too. I had a rough night, so Maria thinks I should have a rest day, and I don't take them often anyway so I agree." He ''mhmed' over the phone, "I gotchu bossman. I'll let you know when I've let everyone else knows. Enjoy your day off." And with that the short conversation was over.

I looked at him, a soft smile spread across my face. "Do you want to lay in bed a little late today? I can give you a massage again if you'd like?" He nodded eagerly, and flipped onto his stomach after I told him to do so. Somehow, all of his knots came back to life, so I worked on rubbing them all out. Noticing his lower back had a lot of knots too. It took me probably 30 minutes to massage them all out completely, my thumbs were on fire once I was done.

I got off from sitting on his butt, and let him know I had to pee, which when I did, I saw the mess I had made into my panties. I sighed. I turned the shower on, and peaked my head out of the door. "Sir?" I received a "yeah" from my bed area. "I'm gonna take a shower. Apparently we destroyed my panties last night so... you can stay in my bed if you want I don't mind." I shut the door, brushed my teeth and then hopped in the shower, making sure to wash all of the germs from last night off. After I finished all of my skincare and doing my hair, I stepped out of the bathroom, seeing him sitting on my bed still.

He looked me up and down, his eyes were hungry. "Wanna try for round two?" I giggled at the end, to make sure he knew I was joking. "I'm just kidding." I made my way over to him, still completely naked under my towel. I sat on his lap once again, his arms immediately lacing around my hips. "Can we try something today?" He nodded, telling me to continue. "Can we be a pretend couple today? Since you're home to relax. Everything from last night felt like a dream, and I didn't want that dream to end so soon." He smiled, nodding as his cheeks turned pink. "Good. We don't have to have sex since you're not ready. But if it's okay, I'd like to be able to kiss you still." "You can do whatever you want to me, Maria, I'd never complain."