chapter twenty-one: rest day pt. 2

*entirety of chapter is basically smut, 18+ *

We finished our breakfast, working around each other to clean up the kitchen. While he finished wiping off the counters, I ran downstairs to switch my laundry over. When I came back up, he had two glasses of water in his hand. "Wanna watch anime in my room today?" I nodded eagerly, taking one of the glasses from him, and making my way towards the stairs. I went up first on purpose, so he could see up my dress and get a peek at my panties. Oops?

Once we got in his room, he laid on his side of the bed, and I laid on the other. He pulled his shirt from his back, and I smiled. I loved the smell of him, and the feeling of his bare skin. I immediately pulled myself against him, letting my hands travel around his stomach.

After a few episodes, I heard a few light snores next to me. I smiled, pulling my phone out, flipping my camera to see if he was actually asleep, and he was.

I quickly texted Lily, 'dude I'm definitely in love with him or something. I've never felt this way. Not even with yk who..'

She responded back immediately, 'Matt already filled me in. Girl u better ride his dick tonight or else I'm gonna punch you'

I giggled quietly, 'why does everyone want to punch me today )':'

I turned my phone back off and soaked in the feeling of his warmth and comfort. Everything around me turning black eventually.

.
.

I woke up due to Noah stirring next to me. I rubbed my eyes and looked up, and he was already looking down at me. I smiled, leaning up and kissing his nose. "Did you have a good nap, lovebug?" He nodded, another lazy smile falling on his lips. "Can we talk about last night?" He asked, seemingly nervous. I nodded, "what about, specifically?"

"I'm not sure exactly. Just... no one's ever really spoken to me like that before. You were soft, careful, and loving with your words. They made me happy. I don't know... I guess we don't have to talk about last night. I think I just want to have another intimate moment with you like that." I nodded at his words.

"Well... I think the intimate moment only happened because we were minutes away from fucking... so I don't know if it'll come so organically if we just talk about it like this."

His cheeks were pink, and his eyes darted from mine to my lips. He made the first move, gently moving his lips against mine. My hand traveling his naked chest. One of his hands was tracing shapes on my back, and the other held my head in it. I licked his bottom lip, asking for permission to make the kiss deeper, and he accepted. There was no fight for dominance this time, it seemed to be an equal amount of pure want with each other.

I pulled away to take a breath, "do you remember what I said last night?" He nodded, his eyes drunk on want. "I meant it. We don't have to go further than you're ready for. I'm ready for whatever you are ready for. But I promise no matter what, I'll take care of you, just like I did last night... you're safe with me, okay?" He nodded, quickly pulling me onto his lap. I could feel how hard he was through his sweatpants, realizing this man didn't wear boxers under them on purpose. I moaned at the contact, pushing myself against him a little harder. "Maria. I want you, all of you. Last night, all I dreamt about was you. Different scenarios. Me fucking you, you fucking me. Going on dates. Meeting your family. Us growing old together. I trust you, so I want to do this." I bit my lip, thinking for a moment to tease him. He quickly pulled me back into the kiss, switching our positions so he was on top of me.

His hands traveled my body, and his mouth moved hungrily against mine. I felt like I was having a heart attack. All of this felt so good, and so perfect. He stopped for a minute, and turned his bedside lamp on. "I want to see all of you while I touch you." I whimpered at his desire for me. I sat up quickly, and ripped my dress off of my body.

He breathed out loudly, as a low "fuck" left his lips. He immediately attacked my body with his mouth, leaving marks along my neck and my chest. He sat me up again, and commanded me; "off" as he pointed to my bra. My eyes were wide, as I quickly followed his order. He hungrily went back and immediately pulled my sensitive bud into his mouth, sucking and licking over it relentlessly. He left a few lovebites along my tits, making me whimper from the painful pleasure I was receiving from it. "So. Fucking. Good. So. Hot. Maria, you're so fucking hot." He said in between breaths. I giggled, pulling him back up, needing him against my mouth. He allowed it for a moment, but immediately pulled away and slid down, kissing and biting at my stomach on the way.

He looked up at me, a sorry look on his face, as he ripped my panties apart. "I'll buy you more I don't care." Fuck, I could cum from his words at this point. "Sir. I'm really w-" he cut me off instantly, "you're so wet for me, baby. So pretty. The way your. Pussy. Glistens. Fuck." He was speaking every time he'd move his mouth from one part of my thigh, to another. His mouth instantly attached to my clit, making me arch my back, and buck against his mouth. His hands quickly came up to hold my hips down. "Mr. Sebastian. I'm- I'm out of practice, you're gonna make. You're gonna make me cum, s-sir." He moaned into my pussy, and that's all it took. I immediately came all over his face. He licked me more softly, I assume, wanting to taste all of me.

"Pretty baby, I didn't even get to finger fuck you." He said, with a joking pout lying on his lips. I was still hungry. It was his turn. I quickly got up on my knees, pushing him back down on the bed, and kissing him, tasting myself on his tongue. "You're right, I do taste good."

I made my way down, marking his entire body with my lovebites. I let my tongue flick over his nipples, sucking on them here and there. We didn't know what each other liked, so I still wanted to play it safe. From the breathy moans that left his mouth when I did so, I assume he enjoyed it. I kissed and bit my way down his stomach, the same as he did to me.

"Lift." I instructed him, and he followed. I quickly pulled his sweatpants down, and off of his body. His cock sprang up immediately, slapping his stomach. I teased him by running my fingers up and down his shaft. "Fuck. Please, Maria. I want to f-feel you." I nodded, giggling at his neediness.

I licked my way up and down his cock a few times, before taking his head into my mouth. My own moans falling against it when I heard him whimper. He bucked his hips, but I didn't dare attempt to hold his hips down, since he was stronger than me.

I started out slow, moving my mouth up and down his cock, making sure to take him all the way. Each time my lips hit the base of his cock, he let out the most attractive deep, low growl. He was ready.

I picked up my pace, going faster and faster, his dick hitting the back of my throat each time. "Maria.. Maria, fuck. I'm gonna cum." I laughed softly while his cock was inside of my mouth, just as his moan did to me, the vibrations from my laugh sent him over the edge. His load shot down my throat, and I slowed down. Swallowing all of his seed, making sure to pump the last little bits out of him.

I quickly pushed myself up and sat myself along his cock. I kissed him, with every ounce of love I had in me. "You're so pretty, Noah." He smiled widely, "Maria, have you seen yourself. Youre the prettiest, most beautiful, most gorgeous, sexiest woman in the world." If my cheeks could get any hotter, they'd probably be able to cook an egg immediately.

"Was it okay?" I asked softly. I know he came, but that doesn't mean it was good. I am in fact, a woman with a mouth, which most men could probably cum from. He nodded happily, "Maria, I've had my fair share of  blowjobs, and that was the best I've ever had. You're the best I've ever had."

"I haven't been... pleasured like that very much, my ex didn't like it so, I'm not sure what other people would have felt like doing it to me, but I can't imagine I would've finished that easily with anyone else.. so I think... no- I know you did good." I ended my statement with a chuckle.

"He didn't like eating you out when you taste that fucking good? A menace to society. He should get life in prison for that." I laughed loudly at him. He sat up, grabbed my chin and pulled me into another kiss, before slipping me to my side and being the big spoon for our cuddle puddle this time. "Take a nap, princess. I'll fall asleep too if you do."
-
-
A/n fuck, yall 😭 bussin fr