Chapter 7 (first mistake)

--
I hope y'all read the tags on this story because this shit about to go crazy
--

-Y/n POV-

I rubbed my stinging cheek as I looked at the white concrete wall. Me and Ariana got into a fight though I don't think you could call it a fight especially when I was the one taking the beating by myself.

I'm not sure what I did wrong but whatever it was made Ariana angry enough that she went out of her way to drag me from the photography studio to where they were shooting the voice.

Looking up at Ari who was smiling and acting like the angel she always was when she was in front of other people. I wonder how people would react to finding out Ariana abuses her girlfriend.

But it's not like I can play the victim. I mean even after she hits me I stay because I love her so much even though deep down it hurts. I wonder if Beyoncé is like this with Jay-Z Z but instead of love it's money.

Or you know the kids they got.

Feeling arms slither down my shoulders I jumped. "Woah there it's just me." Hearing Ariana's voice I calmed down and relaxed in her touch. "Mhh that's more like it." Ariana continued to rub her hands on me. Rotating from my shoulders to my torso.

"Fuck your so sexy." Ariana moaned in my ears and bit my ear making me jump. I wasn't in the mood for sex but it seems that's all Ariana wants. "Uhm Ari can we talk."

"About what." Her hands continued to explore my chest. "About what happened at the studio." Ariana's body stiffened. "What happened at the studio stays at the studio isn't that right darling". Ariana's voice was laced with something but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"No, it doesn't." I stood up from the couch. "You hit me Ariana like really badly. And you aren't even sorry." I crossed my arms hugging myself I felt like I was going to cry. "Ohh Y/n Y/n my sweet innocent baby." Ariana opened her arms and at first I tried to hold myself back but the longer I stared at the face I fell for so deeply I folded.

I hugged Ariana a smile tugged away at my lips. "Oh, baby you know I'd never hurt you and not feel sorry right." Ariana took my hand and placed it on her heart. "It broke my heart to put my hands on you." Hearing Ariana say that I relaxed in her arms and smiled.

It was comforting to know she didn't get joy from beating on me.

"But if I have to I will again." I pulled away from Ariana shock lined my face. "What do you mean if you have to you will again." Ariana sighed

"Y/n you my girlfriend which means I demand a certain amount of respect as all relationships should have. And if you don't respect me I'll have no choice but to hit you." I stared at Ariana confused and dumbfounded. I refuse to believe this girl was being serious what was this the eighteen hundreds?

"Your kidding." Ariana scoffed and raised her hand making me flinch but instead of hitting me, she caressed my cheek. "No, I'm not kidding." I smacked away Ariana's hands and she responded by using her other hand to slap me.

"See this is the shit that will make me want to beat the shit out of you." I rubbed my cheek I felt like I was about to ball my eyes out. Why was she becoming so violent all of a sudden?

During our early years, Ariana was the sweetest person ever. But after quarantine ended and my business started taking off she started becoming violent. It didn't make any sense though.