Chapter 19 (im excited)

-Y/n POV-

Staring at the room I smiled. The bunk bed, drawer, and toy box were all set up. And now all they needed was stuff to fill them up which is why once I pick up the kids.

Lyric and Max were their names.

We'd go shopping for bed sheets and toys and maybe some new clothes.

And in preparation for the upcoming day, I also bought a few gifts for them based on what I've been told they liked.

However, I made sure to go light on the gifts because I just know Frankie and Joan went crazy when it came to toys.

Set up countless appointments for them including a visit to the optometrist for Lyric because she has bad eyesight and a trip to the dentist for Denard because his teeth are chipped from what I've been told.

Along with the other usual stuff like physicals and immunizations as well as getting them ready for school next month.

I also hope to get them a passport because I doubt it won't be long before Ariana books me a ticket so she can see me.

But that was gonna be more off into the future.

Giving the place one last good look over I headed out towards the orphanage nerves filling my body.

I still couldn't believe I was gonna have my own kids and though they may not be mine they were still important to me. As all parents should be.

Though if there was one thing I was worried about it was whether or not Ariana would be a good mom. I'm still surprised that Ariana agreed to adoption since she was so against having kids. But I guess she had a change of heart.

I pulled up to the orphanage and took a deep breath.

You can do this Y/n you've done the research and went the whole nine miles. Your gonna be a great mom and your gonna give these kids the amazing life they deserve.

I got out of the car and grabbed all the documents needed for the adoption and a check for the orphanage. A hefty donation to help the kids who haven't gotten adopted yet.

Stepping inside the sounds of kids playing were everywhere and soon that sound would fill my house hopefully every day.

"Your Y/n correct." A lady asked me "Yes I am. I've brought the documents to finalize the adoption as well as a donation for the orphanage."

"Oh right this way." Leading me past a dining room we entered an office "Please have a seat and we can get right to it."

After a few minutes of questions about how I get my income and my home situation. she handed me over their documents with a slight change to them. Their last names were no longer Dawson but instead Grande-Butera.

Once done the lady led me to a waiting room that had a few chairs and some pictures on the wall but other than that was empty.

"I'll go get the kids the kids for you." Said the woman and she then left.

A minute or so later she came back with two kids (I'm not gonna describe them because everyone has their idea on what kid they'd like to have so that's up to y'all)