Chapter 44- Sex Cabin

A week drifts by, and Caspian and I remain nestled in our serene sanctuary. We envision a cozy cabin, complete with a spacious bed and a crackling fireplace. Caspian tells me all about his past, the terrible things he has done including killing Arthur's son. And I tell him all about my past and family.

Our days are spent venturing through the vast meadows and enchanting forests that materialize within our minds. And at night, I find solace in his embrace, as slumber claims me. However, despite our closeness, Caspian has refrained from attempting another kiss.

One evening, while nestled in his arms and captivated by the dancing flames, I inquire, "When do you think we should return to the castle?"

"Whenever you desire. Time stands still here, and to the rest of the world, mere seconds have passed since our departure. I've spent countless years seeking solace in this hidden haven, unnoticed. I thought you could benefit from an escape too," he replies tenderly, planting a gentle kiss on the crown of my head.

"Years? Truly?" I gasp, my gaze meeting his.

"Yes, why not? This sanctuary was forged for the purpose of granting respite to kings when they require it," he explains.

"You make a valid point," I concede, still gazing into his eyes. Slowly, I inch closer, surprising us both as our lips meet.

Without hesitation, he eagerly returns my kiss, positioning himself on top of me as I entwine my legs around his waist. It has been so long since I've been with a man, since Rowan, but every fiber of my being yearns for Caspian's touch.

His hands instinctively find their way to my breasts, eliciting a moan from deep within me. That simple response seems to ignite a fire within him, prompting him to strip both of us of our clothing.

"I've wanted you for so long," he whispers into my ear once we are both naked and vulnerable. "Are you mine?"

"I'm yours," I reply, deepening our kiss and pulling him closer to me, craving more of him. Without hesitation, he positions himself between my legs and enters me. Instantly, pleasure consumes me, and I wrap my arms tightly around him as he continues to thrust rhythmically.

His grip on my thighs is tight, almost bruising, but I disregard any discomfort, urging my hips to meet his every movement. As he intensifies his pace, I bite down on his shoulder in ecstasy.

Suddenly, he flips us over, placing me on top of him. His hands grip my waist, guiding me to ride him with unyielding force, driving myself deeper onto him. I moan loudly, on the verge of screaming as our climaxes merge into one.

Afterwards, I collapse onto his chest, breathless and satisfied, with him still inside me.

"I'm not finished with you yet," he whispers seductively in my ear.

"Oh?" I ask in surprise, looking down at him.

"Do you trust me?" he asks, a mischievous grin playing on his lips.

"With my life," I respond, placing a kiss on his lips.

He returns the kiss, then flips me onto my back and withdraws himself from me. Suddenly, a blindfold appears in his hand and he hands it to me. "Just lay back and relax."

I hesitate for a moment, my mind racing with anticipation, but eventually tie the blindfold over my eyes and rest my head back on the pillow. The anticipation heightens my senses as I feel Caspian's lips kissing every inch of my body - my breasts, my neck, sending shivers down my spine. It feels so unbelievably good, and I bite my lip, trying to stifle my moans. But when I feel a rope wrapping around my wrist, my body tenses up.

"You have to trust me," Caspian whispers. "Can you do that?"

I find myself unable to form words, so I simply nod in response. I feel him tie another rope around my other wrist, binding me in his sensual game. Moments later, he secures ropes around each of my ankles, spreading my legs open and leaving me completely exposed. It's a vulnerable position, a lack of control that I've never experienced before. My mind races, but before I can fully process it, I feel him roughly sucking on my nipple, his hand cupping my breast tightly.

His lips trail down my stomach, lower and lower, until they reach my most intimate place. He sucks on my clit, sending waves of pleasure coursing through me, and I can't help but moan out in response. I feel one of his fingers slip inside me, moving in a tantalizing rhythm, while he continues to lick and tease every inch between my legs. The pleasure builds within me, and I teeter on the edge of climax. But just as I'm about to tip over, he stops, leaving me squirming and yearning for more of him.

"More," I gasp, frustrated that he interrupted my pleasure.

"I want to hear you beg," he says playfully, gripping my waist.

"Please, Caspian. Please. I crave you," I beg, aching for him desperately.

"What do you desire?" he whispers in my ear, one hand teasing my nipple.

"I need you inside me. Please," I beg again, and instantly he thrusts into me. I scream in ecstasy as he moves fast and forcefully. My body loses all control and sensation, heightening every touch and kiss.

His fingers tangle roughly in my hair, pulling me closer as he goes deeper. His moans echo mine. I try to match his rhythm with my hips, but I'm bound and the ropes tighten around my wrists. I attempt to wrap my arms around his neck, but fail.

He holds me tightly as we both reach climax once more. He collapses on top of me, breathing heavily. The restraints and blindfold vanish, and I embrace him, running my fingers through his hair.

"Wow. I never knew sex could be like this," I say, still catching my breath. My wrists are marked and sore from the ropes, and I'm sure I have bruises, but my entire body feels incredible. "I don't ever want it to stop."

"It doesn't have to end," he says. "We could stay in our little sex cabin forever."

"Caspian, we need to return. Soon," I tell him.

"Okay. But can we have one more night?" he asks, kissing my neck and eliciting a moan from me.

"One more night," I agree, losing my body in his once more.