Chapter 1

"Is that for real?" Criz asked.

I wish it was not but it was. I had no choice, I couldn't back out anymore, I applied there and signed all the papers. I can't just back out just because I found out who was the editor in chief.

"Aren't you pleased? I mean, it's him! You should be thankful?" Laurene said.

I glared at her. "Gian, you look like you wanted to throw a tantrum but you can't. It's alright, girl." Vanih said.

"It's just...I did not expect that to happen. Well, I have no choice, I just wish that he wouldn't be a headache." I whispered.

"You wish, Gian."

"Come on, let's do the therapy before Gian throws a tantrum here."

"I'm sorry but I am excited to see Gian and Chief's bond."

I looked straight at Criz. "Are you joking?" I asked but she shook her head.

"Criz and her love in thrill," Laurene whispered.

"Don't mind her Gian, she's probably just teasing you right now. Let's go, classes for the afternoon are canceled. Girl therapy!" Vanih said.

We used Vanih's car, Laurene would treat us now because it's her payday and she wants to treat us all. Sometimes I feel sorry for them because I can't be as expressive as they are but all I can do is to cook their favorite food and make sure that they enjoy it. I may not be clingy and joyful like them but I do express my love for them differently.

Laurene played "Cruel Summer" by Taylor Swift and everyone sang along. I am seated on the passenger, Vanih, who's busy driving and was also banging her head while singing. Laurene used her phone as a mic and she kept on singing, while Criz was acting like she was in a movie.

I took my phone and I took a video of them. I have to post this later on our grouped Instagram.

"Here we are!"

We got out of the car. I immediately got hugged by the wind, it was already 6 pm, the perfect time to see the seaside. "Never-ending girl therapy is my favorite thing to do!" Vanih announced.

"Me too!"

"Same!"

I felt their stares. "I agree," I answered.

While they were enjoying themselves, my phone rang. "Hello?"

"Good evening Miss Luca. We have an urgent meeting and we need you over here. Are you free?" He asked.

"Urgent meeting? For what is that, Sir?" I asked back.

"The school proposed an event and our organization was picked to manage this said event, the media team and the writers are already here. We just need the artist here so we can proceed to the meeting." He explained.

I looked back at Vanih, Criz, and Laurene. This isn't the right time to leave them but it looks like I have no choice but to go back there.

"Are you coming? Time is ticking, Miss Luca."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm coming. Ten minutes." I said.

"Good. See you, then."

I groaned after that. Why does it need to be this time?

"Girls, I have to go. The team was waiting for me. They just received a proposal and everyone there was complete, they're basically waiting for me right now." I said.

"Hop in."

"No, no, you guys stay here. We don't have time to do girl therapy this week except now. Just do it now without me." I said.