Chapter 9

I woke up with a heavy head, I was like spinning and I felt like I needed to throw up. I stretched my arms before deciding to go downstairs. I saw Vanih busy cooking something so I went to the dining room and waited for her.

"Morning." I greeted.

"How was your feeling? You were so drunk last night. What's wrong with you?" She asked. She looks so worried.

"Did I do something? The mojitos were so tasty that I couldn't stop drinking. Where are Laurene and Criz?" I asked.

"Still dead. They'll wake up later, drink this." She said and gave me a hangover drink. I chugged it before slurping the noodles she served for me.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" She asked.

I tried to remember things but nothing comes to mind. "None. Blackout." I said.

I'm a bit embarrassed right now because my role is to take care of them, that's my original role, but then I got drunk for the first time and I couldn't remember anything last night.

"Alright, keep eating." She said.

Laurene and Criz were finally awake and asked desperately for food. "I'm so hungry!" Laurene said.

"So was I."

After recovering, Laurene looked at me like she had something to ask me. "Gian, do you remember anything last night?" She asked.

"Vanih asked me already but no, I don't remember anything," I answered.

"Should we tell her?"

"She might freak out."

"I'm not ready to see her rage."

I was so confused. I can't even think straight right now because my head is still spinning although I already chugged the hangover drink and ate very hot noodles.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Remember Samuel?" Criz asked.

Samuel? Chief? What about him?

Ah. Maybe this is about what happened in the cafeteria.

"Oh is it about the cafeteria-" I stopped talking when a thing came into my mind.

Hell no.

No way.

No in many ways.

"Shut your mouth for a while," I said, trying to pull myself together.

The memories from last night are coming back to me piece by piece and I am starting to see him in my memories.

Oh gosh. No.

I will never drink again.

"Do you remember it now?"

"I freaking chugged the mojito in front of him. What the hell was I thinking last night." I whispered.

"Don't you remember anything?"

"Like..."

"Like..." They looked at each other.

"You slapped Samuel in his face."

"You cursed him a lot last night."

"We were trying to stop you but you're so determined to curse him."

I shook my head. "I'm not like that."

"Yes. It was drunk Gian."

I shook my head once again. "Please. No way I did that."