Chapter 8

"Excuse me," I said, trying my best to calm down.

I don't want to pick a fight right now since I still have other classes and I don't want to be late.

"What if I don't want to?" He whispered.

"Just move if you don't want to get hurt," I said.

He moved. "Did you just threaten me?" He asked.

"No. Were you threatened?"

"O-of course not. Why would I?"

I smirked. "Then it's not a threat," I answered and proceeded to leave the room.

Time passed by and it was already lunchtime. Laurene messaged me and we're together for lunch. She gave me her lunchbox, she said she prepared it for me because I didn't bring any.

"You look so stressed." She said.

I nod. "I am. I need to make a report and someone asked me to help them with something. It's easy but you know, the communication thing." I said.

She shook her head. "You and your introverted ass. By the way, you don't have any classes anymore right?" She asked and I nodded as an answer.

I finished eating the food she gave to me and in exchange for the food I bought her a cola drink that she's been eyeing since earlier. "For you," I said and gave it to her.

"Wow, yay, thank you, Gian!" She said.

"Oh right before I forgot, I saw Vanih together with Ren earlier. I think there's something between them. What do you think?" She opened up.

I'm torn between telling her my thoughts or playing dumb. But I chose to play dumb. "Really? Well, they're classmates right?" I asked.

"Well, you have a point but... never mind. Maybe I was just delusional or something."

"I'll go home now. You still have classes right?" I asked and she nodded.

As I walked towards the door someone just appeared in front of me and blocked my way. "Where are you going? Didn't you receive my message? We have a meeting." He said.

"Can you stop power tripping?" I said.

"What?" He asked, playing dumb

.

"Don't block my way," I said.

I looked into his eyes. He's taller than me so I need to look up to see him straight, his eyes are not even guilty for annoying and disturbing me. He looks like he's an expert in annoying people. And he's not even embarrassed that he is blocking my way in a public place where almost every student is looking at us now.

"Move, everyone is looking at us. You're blocking my way." I whispered.

"So what?"

I glared at him. I'm starting to get annoyed. He's getting on my nerves and I hate the fact that I am still respecting his position in the organization. And what I hate the most right now is I can feel everyone's stare at my back, including Laurene. She's probably shocked right now.

"Move. I have to go."

Even though I want to push him or walk on my left or right it wouldn't be possible because he's buff and the other door is unavailable. I looked at his eyes again but it looked so happy to see me annoyed right now. I smirked.

"I hate public attention. But it looks like you're obsessed with it, huh?" I whispered directly to his ears.

"What?"

"You kept on messing around with me in public so people would look at us and get interested, is that what you want? Attention? Don't tell me you're still not over about the public embarrassment you had experienced?" I asked.