| Part III: Me And Drinking Don't Mix. |

━━ 🏐 🏐 🏐 ━━

"Listen up everyonneee!"

I chime out, rolling my shoulders back for a hiccup. I can't feel my toes, nor my hands, and yet here I am-- inching my fingers around the glass. I was preparing myself for another swing. "I have an announcement..."

Hinata and Yuuta take a moment to look at me, 'cause it's what their minds need. Slowed down by intoxication, they blink at me while remaining slumped in their seats.

"Huuuh? What is it now?? Please tell me it isn't another eating contest..." The ginger gags at the thought, tossing his body to his left.

I have no doubt he's about to vomit, but I don't care right now. He's always had the weakest stomach.

"I..." Trailing off, I cock my head back and take the glass to my lips. That familiar spice that hits the back of my throat makes me gasp, but it goes down easy. I begin to hiss. 

"I'm so screwed...!" I begin to whine out, leaving the bottom of the glass cup to clatter against the surface beneath it. "I can't keep up with my classes, ugggghhh!!"

Hinata is still slouching over, holding his stomach. He must've known what I had to say wasn't important -- and he probably wants to throw up more.

"Hic!  I told you, hic, majoring in forensics takes a lot out of you..." Yuuta slurs out, and his eyes remain closed the entire time. It looks like he's another hiccup away from emptying his stomach all over the place.

"But...!!!" He suddenly exclaims, stiffening his shoulders and straightening his back-- he struggles to look at me, all while continuing to speak. "It's okay... because..." 

Because? I mimic in my mind, finding that even the voice in my head sounds intoxicated and incoherent. I keep my eyes closed and my brows raised.

"...Because, I am Spider-Man."

I snort. Loudly. 

How anti-climactic. How dramatic. ...How very Yuuta

"Pfft!!! Spider-Man?" I ask in my eastern accent, suddenly smiling from ear to ear. I knew we were being noisy, but "volume" was out of my repertoire at the moment. 

"Yes, Spider-Man. Hinata knows this..." He trails off, nodding his head with so much confidence. I was drunk, but I knew that Yuuta was no crime-fighting, tragic superhero. But maybe the crime-fighting part pertains to him. 

"I... What?" The ginger finally raises his head from his sleeve, blinking open his eyes. He was struggling to get even the slightest glimpse of us. And with confusion in both his lips and his brows, Hinata hiccuped.

And then suddenly, Yuuta had been pushing to his feet. His chair skids and I immediately feel several pairs of eyes on us. 

"Excuse me...! /Hic  I have an announcement... if I could get everyone's attention, please!" And that he did. The two groups remaining within the restaurant had been looking at us, raising glasses to their lips, shouldering each other a few whispers.