1

Edmund

It's been 3 years since I have seen my beautiful wife, well I'm not completely sure I can still call her that. I hope our baby is okay. Not one second passed without thinking of her and my baby. A lot of girls have approached me thinking that I'm single and crap, but I always turn them down. We were now in England and on our way to a new school. As I walk into a train station I see a mob of boys beating up Peter. Ugh what is he up to now. I make my way to the middle and help him out. Then gaurds come to seperate us.

"Act your age!" he said to Peter.

I set down my luggage and sit down. "You're welcome."

"I had it sorted." Psh, yea right. He stands up and walks towards the tracks.

"What was it this time?" Susan says annoyed.

"He shoved me."

"You hit him?"

"I bumped him, and they made me apologize then I hit him."

"Is it that hard to walk away?"

"I shouldn't have to, don't you ever get tired of being treated like a kid?"

I roll my eyes. "We are kids."

"Well I wasn't always, it's been three years. How long does he expect us to wait?"

"I think it's time to accept that we live here."

I tune out but then a train passes. Then Pete yells at me to stop touching him. Then something pinches me, now we're all standing up.

"It seems like magic." Lucy says.

"Let's hold hands" Susan proposed.

"I'm not holding anyone's hand!" i exclaim. Yet Peter still holds my hand.

I look around as the tiles begin to peel off, the people beginning to disappear, and then i look toward the train which is switching scenes in the background. Then everything disappeared and we ended inside a cave with a beach looking out from it.

We all run out into the beach as we take off our socks and shoes. Then they splash water on me, i zone out.

We're back in Narnia.

Denali

Mariana died, she came out 3 months early and I have never felt more abandoned in my life. It's been 1300 years since Edmund has left and Telmarines have taken over Narnia. All the Narnians have taken such good care of me, I'm so happy they still respect me as their Queen. I'll explain why I'm still alive sooner or later but its a long story. I lay in bed as the sun comes out. Hm. I wonder when I will see him again. I wonder if he still remembers me. I wonder if he has a girlfriend. He's probably on Earth canoodling with his girlfriend and making out with her against the wall till her lips bled. I groan. One more horrible day of not seeing my dearly beloved.

I never get out of bed anymore, and many times have I tried to kill myself for not being good enough, for being ugly, for not being needed. Yet today is different I had the urge to get out of bed, and go see the prophecy room. I decide to bathe for the first in about a week and change out of the clothes I have been crying on, bleeding on. I grab a green dress as I come out of my bath and put it on. Then I grab a cape and head to the Prophecy room. Ever simce the Telmarines have attacked Cair Paravel, the Narnians took me to Aslan's How. As I walk in, I always sigh as I see the cracked stone table right in the middle.

I drag my hand against the wall as I see Peter and I fighting back to back in the war of the Golden Age. I stop when I see me unconcious next to Edmund as he desperately breathed for air. Then I move over a little bit more as I see him pick me up and spin me around before our coronation. I fall to my knees and put my forehead against the wall.

"Aslan, why me? Why did I have to fall in love with the King? Why couldn't I just die along with my Mother?" i say against the wall, pools forming into my eyes. But then I couldn't stop it anymore. I let them fall, I cried until I my back was leaning against the picture of our smiling faces as we look into the crowd. I then realize,

He was never coming back.