4

Edmund

We were walking through a mini ravine of rocks when Susan mentions something about a DLF. "DLF?"

"Dear Little Friend." Lucy giggles.

"That's not at all patronizing, isn't it?" Trumpkin says next to me. We've been talking through the whole trip. He told me how Denali was and how she's been. Then I told him what I remembered about her and Narnia. Then we reach a dead end. Nice job Pete.

"I'm not lost." he says. I snicker.

"No, you're just going the wrong way." Trumpkin says.

They just kept going back and forth. What is wrong with Peter lately, goodness if he inflates that ego more... So we just kept walking.

We finally reach a smaller and thinner canyon. "Is there a way down?" i ask.

"Yea, falling." Trumpkin says. This guy is so funny.

"But, we weren't lost." Peter explains.

"Well, if you'd rather go swimming."

"I'd rather go swimming then walk more." Susan adds.

We all turn around until Lucy said something unbelievable. "Aslan? Aslan, he was there." she turns to us. "Don't you see, he's right.... there." her face fell.

"Do you see him now?" Trump says.

"I'm not crazy, he was there. He wanted us to follow him."

"I'm sure there's a number of lions in this wood, just like that bear." Peter explains.

"I think I would know Aslan when I see him."

"Well I'm not just going to jump off a cliff after someone who doesn't exist." Trumpkin says.

"Well the last time I didn't believe Lucy, I ended up looking pretty stupid." I say, smiling at Lucy.

"Why wouldn't I have seen him?" Peter asks.

"Maybe you weren't looking." Lucy says.

"I'm sorry Lu." they said walking away. I stay there and look at Lucy. I motion for her to go on. I sigh, when will I see Denali at this rate?

"Lu, do you think Denali and I could still work out? Do you think she'll be mad at me for being gone all this time?" I say looking down.

"Oh Edmund, she loves you so much. Didn't you hear Trumpkin, she got depressed because you were gone. Meaning that you made an impact on her."

"Probably in a bad way."

"No, what is wrong with you? She LOVES YOU." she said raising her voice and I look up.

"I love her more than anything." I say smiling putting my arm on her shoulders.

"I love her a lot too. Oh yea, do you think you guys are technically still married?" she asks. I laugh.

"I was thinking the exact same thing." i shrug. She smiles and puts her arm on my waist. As we walk away I smile at how my sister looks after me.

~

Denali

It was already night time and all my Narnians were gathered around Caspian. They we going crazy complaining about the Telmarines and how they should kill him and etc. "Using the horn, shows one more thing they stole from us!" Nikabrik yells.

"I did not steal it!" Caspians pleads.

"They've stolen everything!"
"Our homes."
"Our freedom."
"Our Lives!"

Coming from everywhere. "You hold me accountable for all the crimes of my people?" Caspian asks.

"Accountable and Punishable!" Nikabrik yells.

"That's rich from you dwarf, may I remind you that your kind fought along side the White Witch?" Reep says taking out his sword.

"And I would do it again, if it would rid of these barbarians!" He yells.

"ENOUGH!!" I yell, making everyone's attention to me. I walk into the middle. "Nikabrik, choose your words wisely. Reep, please don't lose your patience. Everyone, I know that it is a hard time for us but I will risk fighting side by side with this Prince, if it can free all of you." I start walking back to my horse and I stopped in the middle of my tracks and turn around, "I am also very sorry. I have been in mourning for way too long and I haven't done anything for any of you. You have taken care of me so well and I have to do something for you now."

Trufflehunter then comes out. "Some of you may not remember but us badgers remember well, Narnia was not right until a Son of Adam was a King."

"But he's a Telmarine! Why would we want him as our King?!" Nikabrik yells, and everyone agreed.

"Because I can help you, Beyond these woods, I am a Prince. The Telmarine Throne is rightfully mine. Help me take it and I will help you."

"It is true, the time is right. I watch the skies as yours is to remember, badger." Glenstorm says. He talks about stars or gods then he mentions Caspian offering them our freedom.

"Do you really think there is gonna be peace?" A squirrel says.

"Two days ago, I did not believe in talking animals, dwarves, and centaurs. To have the strength in numbers that we Telmarines could have never imagined. If this horn is magical or not, we're all in this together. And together we will have a chance to take back what is ours." Caspian says, I smile. That's a true King.

"If you will lead us, then my sons and I will give you our swords." Glenstorm says along with all of them taking their swords out. Then I unsheath my sword.

"I may be a Queen right now, but I am not a Daughter of Eve. For now, I will fight alongside you, Prince Caspian. All my people will help you, as long as you do not betray us or use us in disposal, we will be in use for you." I say, smiling.

"We also offer you our lives." Reep says bowing.

"Miraz's army is not far behind us sires." Trufflehunter says approaching me and Caspian.

"If we are going to stop them, we will need more soldiers and weapons." Caspian says.

"Glenstorm, if you may, may you gather all your children, family. Take Trufflehunter, gather troops. We're having another war of the millennium." I say smirking.

"I'm sure they will be here soon." he adds looking at me and Glenstorm.