10

"Treachery! They murdered our King!" one of the Generals shout as they point to the archers. I gasp as I look closer to the arrow and it was one of Susan's. I shake my head.

"They did not shoot!" I scream.

"Explain the arrow then, your majesty!" He screams mockingly.

"Back off!" Ed says stepping in front of me. "You too." He says looking at me.

"Get Ready!!" Pete screams at the archers. I turn around and I look at Susan and Trumpkin. I nod to them and they nod back as they ready their bows and arrows.

"Peter!" Caspian screams, we turn around abruptly but before Peter moved I unsheath my sword and battle the Telmarine. I cut his neck open and he drops.

"Thanks." he says, I shrug. "Go!" He yells and Ed pulls me and we follow Peter to their corner as they get on their horses to signal their troops.

We stand quietly as we stare at the Catapults firing their boulders. They were missing badly. I let out a snicker and Ed slaps my arm. "This is serious." I roll my eyes but nod and look forward. They kept throwing and they were finally hitting our troops. My eyes widened in realization.

"The troops."

"They'll be okay." Pete says in reassurance.

The general raised his sword and yells out loud, "CALVARY!! ATTACK!" he points his sword towards us. The calvary advances towards us with the catapults firing.

"ARCHERS, READY!" Susan yells out loud, I turn around and nod as Caspian rides his horse along with Glenstorm into the How. I turn back around and smirk.

"1, 2, 3, 4" Peter counts lowly and I draw my sword along with Ed. "5, 6, 7, 8, 9, GET READY!!" I feel the rock columns underneath us. My legs start to feel like jelly and I take a deep breath. I watch as the ground beneath Calvary break into cracks, most falling in. I smile in amazement as a shower of arrows cascade over the horses and fallen men inside and out of the ditch.

Edmund grabs my arm and pulls me onto a brown horse. He gallops as Peter yells, "CHARGE!!" I hold onto the reigns and he picks up a crossbow. He starts shooting the people alive inside the ditch. I slice anyone that tries to get in our way.

"Ed, hold on." He puts an arm around my stomach with one hand and keeps shooting. I watch as the people from underground start attacking from behind.

I look up to see the griffins carrying some dwarfs who were shooting at the next wave of Telmarines. We meet up with Caspian as people around us battle. "Back to the How!" Peter yells. I snap the reigns when I get knocked off the horse with a shield. I scream out in pain as I fall into the ditch.

"Denali!" Both Edmund and Caspian yelled. I hold up my hands as they both grab one and pulled. I flew up from the ditch and I laugh at their strength. I slapped Ed and I's horse's butt. He neighed and galloped towards the How.
Caspian's does as well. I start running but I stop in my tracks as I watch some Narnians get crushed by rocks.

I look up to Susan and she was dangling from a ledge with the help of Trumpkin. "EDMUND?! WHERE ARE YOU???" I look all around me but I couldn't find him. All of a sudden I get picked up. "Ed?" He pulls me in front of him onto the horse and puts his arms around me.

"I am so glad you're alive" he laughs into my ear. I shake my head and snap the reigns. We jump off the horse and run towards where Pete and Caspian stand. Trumpkin and Susan join us as we stare at the war that was erupting in front of us once more. We run forward, spliting into our own section of soldiers to battle.

Everywhere I turned there were people trying to attack me, so is it because I'm a Queen? Is that really how they wanna play? Well anyone that got in my way I sliced with my sword. I spin around and kneel with one knee as I jab someone in the stomach. I look over to my side and watch as a guy was fighting Ed, but behind him there was another man sneaking up on him. "ED!! WATCH OUT!" I scream at him he looks at me and looks confused. I take out a knife and in one swift move I threw a knife and it hit the man in the middle of his forehead. I bite my lip and run over to Ed.

"Woah." He says with his wide eyes. I smile and fight back to back with him. He already had two swords, so I grabbed one from an already dead Telmarine. "That was a bit graphic, wouldn't you think? But Finally! I get to fight with you." He yells out. The Telmarines circle around us.

I look towards him and dramatically have a longing face. 'Play along, Okay?' He nods.

"Before we die, I just wanted to tell you something." He puts down his sword and wipes a fake tear. He goes on his knee. "I love you, so much. I know we aren't going to able to, but will you marry me?" He says. I cover my mouth with my hand and start to fake cry.

"I love you too, YES YES YES!!" I scream, he stands up and I jump and wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. The Telmarines around us look at each other confused, relaxing their swords.

"What just happened?" One says.

"I have no idea, but that was precious."

I look around at about the dozen men and they all had their guard down. He sets me down and puts his hand on his chest. "You're all invited." He says looking at them. I laugh and nod. They clap and I secretly have 3 knives in each hand. I fling them at 6 men and they fall and the other six look at me in sheer terror. I smirk and grab 6 more and throw it at the rest of them before they could run away. "Well I had no use of being here." Ed says laughing. He was kicking and slicing and dodging and I couldn't help but stare. He was breathing deeply and I stared at all the soldiers, still coming at us. Reep runs into the Infantry, more and more Narnians trying to break their form. I look behind me as a Telmarine tried to hit me with his sword, I bend my leg and he trips and I stick my sword piercing into his back.

"This isn't working, I don't know what to do anymore." I run my hand through my hair and spit out some blood. I just stand still and let the people come to me. I was getting tired and I look up to see something that excited me so much.