7

After dinner, I went to the Artillery Room and got dressed. I had a blue floral long sleeved dress today and decided to just put on some chain armor. So I throw it on and grabbed my sword and some knives. I strapped a knife to each thigh then i put one in my boot. I already had one in my bra. I put my sword around my waist and put a couple of knifves on my belt. You never know, ya know? As I was heading out, I put the thinnest double knife and put it in my ponytail, like a pin. I headed out with three more knives and I put it on my horse.

"You are not coming!!" Edmund yells at me when I walk past him towards my horse. I turn around and furrow my eyebrows.

"And why not?" I say crossing my arms, leaning my weight against one foot.

"Because, I don't want you getting hurt, remember last ti-"

"I don't care. You got hurt too, ya know. If you're fighting, I'm fighting too because I am not letting you go without me." I say inches from his face.

"Fine then, don't bring your horse." He says giving up in defeat. My face softens but furrows up again.

"Wait, that was wayyy too easy, what's the catch?"

"There is no catch, well except for you, because you're the best catch I've caught." he says leaning in.

"Break it Up!!" Peter says before things got a bit steamy. I smile nervously and pull away.

"To be continued.." he whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

~
I can see Miraz's Castle and I get butterflies in my stomach. Crap! Not now, please. My griffin and I watch as Edmund and his drop down.

'Stay safe'
'Course babe'

I smile. He sits on the roof as a guard looks up, the griffin picks him up and Edmund drops down. Yessss. We see his signal and we drop down. My stomach lurches and I tense up. Ugh, he'll pay for making me fly, he knows how much I hate flying.

We fly over the castle and we take out every guard that sees us. The griffin takes me down a little and holds onto me with one talon and I use my leg to kick him and the handle of my sword to knock him out. I look to my side and Caspian does the same, except slicing the person with his sword. We turn a corner and swoop down to a soldier that was aiming for Edmund but before I could slice him Susan shoots an arrow and kills him. I get let down softly and I nod to the griffin as it takes of.

I turn around, Caspian and Trumpkin gets let down after Peter, Susan and I. I smile at Edmund as he looks down to us. I start walking with Susan, peering up at Ed every once in a while. Suddenly I see a soldier, sword in hand as he was just about to strike Edmund. I take a knife from my belt and take aim, careful not to hit Edmund. I squint my eyes and throw, hitting the man right in the middle of his chest and falls. Peter turns to me and Edmund looks surprised. I shrug, "What?" I ask Peter as he laughs and leads us along with Caspian into the castle.

We walk over to a certain tower and Susan lowers a rope. Caspian and Peter go down it, ever so stealthily. They make it into a window and they climb in. I climb down after Susan and Trumpkin follows.

"We don't have time, we need to get the gate open." Peter whispers to Caspian, what's happening here?

"You wouldn't even be here without him." Caspian says. His caregiver?.. he probably got captured by Miraz. "Neither would I." Peter turns to me.

"We can deal with Miraz." Susan says. I nod and look back at Peter.

"I can still get to the gate in time." Caspian says, Susan looks at him but he leaves before she could protest. Trumpkin walks out following the plan. Susan, Peter and I all look at each other.