2

A/N: every single chapter I will do a part of Edmund's pov then Denali's up until they meet. Thank you for reading! 😘

-
Edmund

We walk up the mountain to the ruins that overlooked the beautiful ocean.

I wander around looking at broken down stairs and the trees that surround us. This can't be it.

I turn the corner to see Susan holding something in her hand, I take a closer look. "Hey! That's mine, from my chess set."

"What chess set?" Peter says from behind me. I roll my eyes.

"Well I didn't exactly have a solid gold chess set back in Finchley, did I?" i say grabbing it. Then I suddenly remember Denali and I playing chess, me losing every single time. I smile sadly.

Then I snap out of my thought when Lucy goes running away, Peter and Susan following her. We run up steps to four blocks that had broken off legs coming off of it. "Imagine walls" Lucy says while positioning us, "and columns there, and a glass roof."

"Cair Paravel." Peter mumbles.

~

I climb up a little hill and I study the rocks. One in particular looked very peculiar, then I realized why. "Catapults."

"What?" Peter says following me along with the girls.

"This didn't just happen, Cair Paravel was attacked." Oh, I hope Denali is okay.

I stand up and look at them sadly. Then Peter stands up walking to this sort of door. He was sliding something, so I go and help him. After we move a sliding rock door, another wooden door stands behind it. We open that as well, oh i remember this, it holds our stuff from the last time we were here.

Peter starts ripping his shirt and I let out a small laugh. "Do you suppose you have any matches?"

I take out my electric torch mockingly, "No, but would this help?"

"You couldn't mention that sooner?" he says laughing.

I smirk and turn it on leading the way down the dark steps. We walk down all the steps and through the metal door. "I can't believe that it's still here." Peter says walking towards his chest, I walk to my chest and open it, I smile as the first thing I see is a picture of me and Denali while she was pregnant, while we were looking out to the ocean smiling brightly. Then I laugh as I put on a battle helmet.

"I was so much taller then." Lucy says, I turn to see her having a dress against her body.

"You were older then." Susan says.

"As appose to a hundred years later, when you're younger." I laugh.

I keep looking through my trunk, until Peter looks through his chest and we all turn to him. He unsheaths his sword and reads: "When Aslan bears his teeth, Winter shall meet its death."

Then Lucy finishes it. "Everyone we knew, Mr, Tumnus, the Beavers, Denali." She pauses and looks at me with sorrowful eyes. "They're gone."

No, No she can't be. "SHE CAN'T BE GONE!" I yell. I turn to Peter who was calming me down, but I was no longer listening. I fall to my knees and bury my head in my hands. This can't be happening.

She can't be dead.

~

Denali

"Reep, if I go out riding today, will you come with me?" I say to one of the bravest knights in Narnia, may I mention a very adorable mouse.

"Why, of course your majesty, anything for you to be happier." He says, bowing.

"Oh thank you, but please don't bow." I touch his shoulder, and smile.

"Alrighty then! Put on a cape though, we wouldn't want the Telmarines to know you're still alive after the attacks."

I stand up and slowly walk to the stables. "My Queen, will you tell me about the Kings and Queens of old once more?" he says respectively.

"Why of course. The oldest, King Peter the Magnificent, well he was very protective of his siblings. He was always very sure. We fought back to back against my mother in the war of Golden Age. Just like in the Prophecy Room shows." We walk to the stables and I grab a brown horse, Ebony died in the attack running away. She got hit with a crossbow and she couldn't stand up, so a Centaur helped me on its back as we ran for hiding. I get on, grab my cape and help Reep onto the horse as well.

"Queen Susan the Gentle, was the second child. She was beautiful and very very smart and logical. She had a big bright smile that could light up a room. The first time she shot an arrow she hit the target, not quite a bullseye but it was very close. In the final battle she took down so many people with her arrows." We were already in the forest. We weren't exactly galloping but we were at a trot.

"Queen Lucy the Valient, was the youngest. She was the brightest, most sweet, thoughtful and humble person I knew. I got along with her the best. When I was training them she hit a perfect bullseye throwing her dagger at the target. She was brave, even more than I was at some times." I smile as we come across a river. He stayed silent, had some nods and he was smiling the entire time.

"Now, tell me about King Edmund!" he said really excited. I let out a laugh.

"Okay, King Edmund the Just, was the third child." I pause honestly speechless. He turns to me.

"C'mon your majesty I know you have a lot to say about him." he says smiling gently.

"You're right, Reep. Well, we met when he was getting attacked, I actually saved him. After that I had this feeling that I needed to protect him no matter what. He didn't really like me at the beginning, because my mother held him captive and all. But we ended up being the closest out of all of them. We got married, had a-" then a branch breaks, causing me to stop before I could finish. "What is it Reep?" I ask him as he sniffs the air.

"Human"