6

Edmund and I were laughing at how serious Trumpkin was when I hear something that Trufflehunter says catches my ear. "So what are they like?" he ask Trumpkin.

I smile as I look at Edmund and he looks back at me smiling nervously. "Complainers, stubborn as mules in the morning." Trump answers back.

"So you like them?" Nikabrik cocks back. I burst out laughing.

"Well enough." he says, I turn around and start walking backwards.

"Well I definitely do." i say looking at Edmund and leaning on his shoulder.

I turn back around and he kisses my cheek, causing me to scrunch my nose up. "You are so flippin cute when you do that" he whispers in my ear. I punch him in the arm and pout. "Well ya can't blame a guy for trying." he defended. I just roll my eyes.

We walk a little bit more until we reach the clearing of Aslan's How. I smile and Edmund squeezes my hand tighter. "You ready?" i ask him.

"More than I'll ever be." we walk to the front along with Susan, Lucy, Peter and Caspian and we stare at the clearing.

"What are you guys waiting for? Let's go!" I say dragging Edmund. Lucy comes along too with everyone behind us. As we cross the clearing and make it to the entrance of the cave like pyramid, the centaurs ready for us. I stay in the front, everyone following behind me. I turn to see Caspian in the middle and the four siblings by him. The centaurs raise their sword creating a canopy. They pause but keep walking, Caspian was amazed and walked behind us, I nod to him. I stop by a little centaur that was having trouble holding up his massive sword, I walk over to him and stroke his chin and smile, I help him raise it up along with his father and I curtsy and wave as I keep walking into the How. We all walk in and the first room we walk through is the Blacksmith. I unstrap off the 6 swords and I unstrap my sword, and restrap it to my waist.

"This is the Blacksmith, our warriors create their very own swords, knives, and type of weapons they want. I am very proud that they are able to do this on their own." I say turning around and walking backwards once again.

"It may not be what you are used to, but it is defensive." Caspian adds. Pete, Ed and I all look at each other and shrug.

"Peter, you may want to see this." Susan says ahead of us. I smile and grab the skirt of my dress to raise up and walk up the steps to where she was, followed by the guys.

"It's us." Susan adds. As Pete shines a torch through all of the carvings. I take a deep breath and sigh.

"What is this place?" Lucy asks me.

"You don't know?" Caspian says surprised. I roll my eyes, like he knows everything. He takes a torch and turns the corner to walks towards Aslan's stone table. I walk to the front and grab Peter's torch.

I walk over to the oil pool and I barely touch it with my torch, Peter looks at me amazed and so does Ed. I hand back his torch and step back as i cross my arms. They watch as the fire crawls around the entire room as it illuminates it all up. When the whole room was lit, they just stared in awe. They kept looking at each other and I just snicker to myself.

'You look way more attractive, when you're amazed.' I think to Edmund biting my lip and look down.
'Babe you can never not look attractive' I roll my eyes.

Lucy walks forward and soon enough they all do, Caspian and I just stay behind. Lu reaches up and touched the table and runs her hand against it. "He must've known what he was doing." she says quietly.

"I think it's up to us now." Peter says, scaring me, in the hypnotizing silence.

'Why is he so serious?'
'He's been acting like that for a bit now, he think's he's a king and that he's in charge of everything'