5

Hey Hey!!

Sorry for bad quality, I want to talk about how he does this, and look 10x more attractive. We're at 80 reads and like it may not seem like a big deal, but that's a lot for me. Thank you soo much guys!

~
Edmund

We make it through the forest to this camp sort of. They were cutting down trees and making a bridge across a river. Then people on horses come close by and we hide behind logs. Then Peter stands up and leaves, so we all leave.

Then we make it back to the place Lucy said to find. "Yes, your majesty." Trumpkin says behind me.

"Who are you talking to?"
"No one."
"It has to be someone important if you said 'your majesty'."
"I'm- uh- well- I'm talking to your wife, but she doesn't know you're here."
"Why not? May I talk to her?"
"No"
"Why not?"
"Because- well because..."
"What aren't you telling me?" i say raising my voice.
"Calm down, if she saw you now, she'll break."
"What do you mean break?"
"You already know she's depressed, she thinks that you aren't coming back. So she'll break down, as in cry and get depressed more, when she sees you. I rather have her not."
I look away, I don't care. I love her and nothing is going to get in my way from seeing her.

"So where exactly did you see Aslan?" Peter asks Lucy as she looks at where she first saw him.

"I wish you'd all just stop acting like grown ups, its not like I didn't see him because I did." Lucy says looking at all of us. She's right, They're getting irritating and I admit I'm acting like that too.

"I am a grown up." Trump says. I slightly smile at his sarcasm.

"It was right over-" Then she falls through some thin vines. I rush over. "Here." she says hesitantly. We all head down the slippery canyon with Lucy leading us and Trumpkin following close by. We cross the river and Susan slips, but before she fell I caught her. That reminded me of Denali. When she was first pregnant and wasn't sick yet we would go hike and horseback ride. She would often slip because of flat feet and sore ankles, and I would always be there to catch her before she fell. I smile to the ground.

We climb back up the canyon and set camp up for the night. We build the camp fire and I lay on my stomach, sleep overtook me.

~
Denali

I wake up early in the morning because we were having a little ambush. I put on a blue and yellow lace dress with a ribbon belt and I put on my black cape then put the hood over my head. I get on Glenstorm as he rides across the forest. We make it to the river, where Caspian said there would be a bridge being built. Caspian rides behind me, watching over me, since I was still 'frail'. He was overprotective, just like Ed.

Reep, another Centaur and a Faun keep watch as Glenstorm, Caspian, a couple Minotaurs, a few Centaurs head over to the Weapon Wagons. I slide off with Caspian's help and he gets off too. We stealthily grab a few Wagon full of weapons. Glenstorm had two bags filled with swords. I had 6 all strapped into their sheaths. I had two crossed on my back, two crossed at the small of my back, and one on each hip. I held onto my own. As we ran back into the forest, I had the funniest idea to carve a warning into the wagon. 'You Were Right To Fear The Woods X' I let out a quiet snicker when a Telmarine yells out, "Hey! Who are you?" I turned around smirking, underneath my hood.

"You're worst nightmare." I take out a knife and fling it at him as he drops down, dead as a door nail. We flee back into the forest, Glenstorm gallops by me and helps me onto his back. "Are you sure? You already have a ton of swords in your bags."

"I am alright, my Queen. I am here to keep you safe, I wouldn't want you being left behind." I laugh and thank him. We were halfway to camp and we took a mini break. We walk deeper into the forest a little along with Reep, he finds me an apple and insisted on me eating because I haven't eaten yet.