4

Hermione woke up and check her alarm clock and cursed "shit,shit!" Waking Draco, "what is it darling?" Draco groaned, Hermione replied frustrated "work. Go back to sleep." Draco then said "I'm not working today so I'm gonna check in my mother and I will take you out to dinner." Hermione smiled as she place a kiss on his head and went to work.
After Hermione left about 15 minutes Draco got up and change to meet his mother. He then apparted to the malfoy manor and saw his mother sitting in the balcony alone. Narciess turn to face Draco as she exclaimed "Draco! Come sit." Draco sat down and said "good news mother...hermione said she is ready for a child." Her mother clapped her hands and said "yes! How many I was thinking-" Draco cut her off and said "no mother it's her decision not yours." Narciess groaned, there was an awkward silence when Draco said "where is Lisa?" Narciess nearly spit her tea when she replied "she still leave here..." Draco then said warning "I don't want her near Hermione." Narciess nodded as Draco apparted back to his apartment.
Meanwhile Hermione was walking around her office trying to fix what her colleagues problem which is making her go crazy. And when she is finally done she sat on her chair and called Draco

Hello?~D

Hiii. What you doin?~H

Nothing much just went to my mother's place. You?~D

Nothing much I miss you a lot..~H

It's ok I'll see you for dinner right?~D

Yeah. Byeee~H

Byeee love you~D

Love you~H

Hermione hung up and started packing her desk as she took her purse and she left.
She went home and took of black heels and place her work purse on the table and went to find Draco in living room holding a bouquet of flowers she took it and said "thank you my love." She put them in a vase and said "you're not dress yet." Sounding disappointed. "Yeah I'm gonna change now." They then changed.
Hermione clothes

Draco clothes

Draco saw Hermione hair down and dress in green as he compliment "hi gorgeous

Draco saw Hermione hair down and dress in green as he compliment "hi gorgeous." Hermione replied "hi handsome." Draco grab her waist and kiss her neck and said "you smell nice." "Yeah?" Draco nodded as Draco got into the car opening the door for hermione. Hermione got in as Draco got into the driver seat and drove them to the restaurant. Hermione got out and held Draco's hand, they sat down at their reserved seat and ate as Hermione said "thank you Draco." Draco replied "no problem." They were holding hands as the food came.
After dinner Draco and Hermione held hands walking around the with ice cream in Their hands. Draco then saw a cute plushy store and brought them in which Hermione fell in love with a plushy which Draco also had as they bought in and went back to their car.
They reach the apartment as Hermione wrapped her arm around Draco's neck and said "wanna make a kid?" Draco smirked and said "sure." He lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around his torso Draco started sucking her neck properly leaving hickeys, Draco took off her pants and panties then stick two fingers into her folds causing her to gasp which Draco took the opportunity to stick his tongue into her mouth exploring it. He started pumping his fingers fast Hermione broke the kiss moaning and when he stop Hermione whine "why you stop?" Draco didn't reply instead he brought her to the couch and took off his pants and boxers as he entered her and started pumping into her, Draco was grunting as Hermione was moaning mess. Hermione then moaned "I'm gonna-" she was cut off with Draco cumming deep into her but Draco didn't stop knowing she wanted to cum he started thrusting faster while rubbing her cilt with drove Hermione over the edge and cumming. Hermione was panting so was Draco as they changed into PJ but Hermione was swore so Draco had to help her her wore her PJ.
Draco carried Hermione to their room as Hermione fell asleep he tuck her into bed and snuggle close to her.