17

Hermione woke up excited to go France. Draco smiled as she got up early brush her teeth, she stood near the bed and ask "when do we go?" Draco grab her hand "four hours." Hermione eyes widen "come on quick we got to go!" Draco groaned and wore his clothes.
Draco open the door for her to the car and drove to the airport. Luckily they didn't live far from the airport. They reached the airport as Hermione look at her watch and sigh as they still had two hours left their not late, after an hour the air attendant asked for the pregnant and disabled passengers to board. Hermione smiled as Draco took the luggage, they sat at their first class seats and relaxed, Hermione turned to Draco excitedly "I can't believe we're going to France!" Draco chuckled and kiss her knuckles.
Draco and Hermione shared their ear buds and listen to songs. Hermione rested her head on his shoulder as he rested on her head. Draco woke Hermione up when they heard the pilot announce that they have reached France, Hermione went down and saw a person holding a sign 'Mr and Mrs malfoy.' Draco pull her to the person as he said "my name is Jayson and I'll be your driver." Hermione smiled as they got into the car.
They drove to the finest hotel, they got in and ask for their hotel card to enter, they entered their room and Hermione was in awe she sat on the bed and when she turned to the right she saw the balcony which made her exclaimed "A balcony!" Draco laughed as Hermione went to the balcony Draco hugged her from the back and kiss her neck. Draco then whispered "go get dress we're going to see the Eiffel Tower." Hermione turned around "really!" Draco nodded as they go get dress.
Hermione clothes

Draco clothes

    Draco and Hermione fingers were interlaced as they sat down and watched the the Eiffel Tower

Draco and Hermione fingers were interlaced as they sat down and watched the the Eiffel Tower. Draco ask Hermione to go pose for the camera. Draco bought a polaroid camera so that he can keep the photos, Hermione sat back down as Draco laid down and Hermione started taking pictures of him, he tried covering the camera making Hermione giggle as Draco chuckled.
After the Eiffel Tower Draco bought her to a restaurant as they started ordering. Their food soon came and they ate, after that they walked around and found a candy shop, she look at him as her eyes started begging Draco sigh while nodding as Hermione ran into the store and look around. They came out with two bags of candy and continued walking around.
They soon reached their hotel, Hermione jumped onto the bed as she changed into her sleeping clothes so did Draco as he cuddled close to Hermione and mumbled in the crack of her neck "love...off the tv please." Hermione switched it off and said "bossy." Draco pulled her down "what you say?" Hermione giggled "bossy." Draco rolled his eyes and close his eyes as Hermione stroke his hair and Draco hand still stop her waist.