16

It's been a month and they have to go for their doctor appointment for the baby, Hermione have been having very bad contractions. Draco and Hermione is in St mungo hospital waiting till they can go in. Hermione felt another contraction so she squeezed Draco's hand, Draco mouth open and his expression looked like he was in pain. Once she let go he shakes his hand to release the pain.
   They got into the room, the nurse did the ultrasound and said "so do you want to know the gender?" Hermione eyes widened "gender?" The nurse nodded, Hermione looked at Draco when Draco took her hand "your choice dear." Hermione smiled and said "ok tell me." The nurse smiled as Draco place his hand on her shoulder "it's a...girl and a boy. Congratulations." Hermione smiled wider while Draco mouthed hung open, draco hug Hermione and kiss her forehead.
    They got home still very happy when Hermione remembered that some of the clothes are mostly for a girl, Hermione jumped up "oh no!" Draco ran towards her "what!?" Hermione replied "the clothes I bought none for a boy." Draco chuckled while rubbing her arm "you can return some of them. If you like I can do it for you." Hermione replied "no it's ok I need to buy the crib a stroller and some toys." Draco nodded.
    Hermione took the clothes she didn't wanted and returned it leaving the closet half gone. Hermione got two strollers and a bunch of toys and two crib. They got home and started building the crib which was only Draco building it. Hermione set up the crib mobile, Draco looked at the room then back to Hermione she was happy and overwhelmed by the thought of her becoming a mother. Draco got up and hugged Hermione he scooped her up causing her to let out a giggle, they sat on the couch, when Draco said "let's go to France." Hermione smiled "what? Seriously?" Draco shrugged "why not?" Hermione replied "ok why not." Draco took down the luggage and started packing their clothes. Hermione sat on the bed "I didn't know you want to go now." Draco turned around "what? Now? No we go tomorrow." Hermione nodded and help him packed they packed finish, they decided to go order food since Hermione foot started hurting when her stomach got bigger, they ordered some fast food and waited for their food. Hermione got up and wrote a letter to her friends and family what her baby gender is.
Draco wrapped his arm around her and whispered "can you believe it you're 4 months pregnant?" Hermione chuckled "yeah." The doorbell rang when Draco got up and took the food, Hermione ate hers.
They ate finished so now Draco and Hermione is watching a show with popcorn, Hermione was watching when she get a kick she exclaimed "the baby kicked!" She grabbed his hand and put it on the part it kick, he gasp as he felt the baby kick. Draco took his hand away and kiss Hermione "I love you." He whispered while Hermione whispered back "I love you too." They then continued watching.
After the show they went to brush their teeth and got ready for bed, Hermione obviously read for book when Draco said "what are we going to name them?" Hermione shut her book "I actually have some name in mind." Draco replied "tell me." Hermione smiled "well for a girl flora malfoy and a boy... I didn't really thought of it." Draco chuckled "flora is a great name but for a boy I think it should be Scorpio malfoy." Hermione replied "that's a great name." They switch off their lights and slept.