23

Five years past and it's time for flora and scorpio to go to Hogwarts, Hermione and Draco brought the kids to 9 3/4 king cross station. Hermione then said "Scorpio you first." He ran through the wall as Hermione said "you're turn flora." She ran through as Hermione and Draco ran through after her, Hermione turn to Scorpio "please don't get suspended this year." Scorpio nodded, Scorpio and flora are going for third year since first year Scorpio and Albus when through time and got suspended one year because Harry talk to McGonagall, Hermione saw her friends walking over to them as Ginny had another kid the youngest a daughter name lily potter, James is going for fourth year so is Aurelia. Renzo and Albus is the same as Scorpio and flora.
Hermione turned to her kids "don't get into trouble I trust you flora to keep an eye on your brother please. And please write to us alright?" They nodded as they hug their parents, and the train blow a whistle telling them that it's leaving soon, Hermione smiled and hug her children and whispered "be safe alright?" They nodded as she touched her kids cheek and kiss their head, they took their things and was soon in their seat Hermione and Draco wave goodbye and the train left.
Hermione nearly broke into tears as Draco wrapped an arm around her waist and kiss her forehead whispering "they will be fine." Hermione nodded and soon left.
////////////////////////////////
~THE END~