5

Hermione woke up sore from. What happened last night, she looked around and realised Draco wasn't in bed so she got up and found Draco making breakfast, Hermione playfully hit Draco's shoulder and said "you made me sore." Draco chuckled and said "I'm surprised that you still could walk." Hermione rolled her eyes as she sits on the island and watched him cook. Draco got between her legs and kiss her passionately.
Hermione then ate her food and proceeded to change into her work clothes and head off to work. Draco also left to work, Draco walked into his office when Draco's assistant Lucy came in with a short skirt and place some work on his table and she 'accidentally' drop a pen which made her bend down it was so short that when she bend down it could see a little of her panties. Hermione was standing at the front door as she cleared her throat and saying "umm what are you doing?" Lucy replied "his assistant and who are you?" Hermione replied coldly "his.wife." Draco smirked as Lucy walked out embarrassed. Hermione sat across his desk and said "fire her." Draco replied "you're jealous." Hermione lean forward "ok so what if I am fire her." Draco press a button to contact Lucy and said "Lucy your fired." Lucy gasped and Draco stop the call. "What you doing here love?" Draco ask , Hermione replied "wanted to have lunch with you." Draco smiled and said "let's go."
Hermione and Draco went to a little cafe and ate some sandwiches and tea, Hermione then took out her phone receiving a text

Get here now!~J

I'm having lunch.~H

You would want to come here we have a perfect headline!~J

Okok~H

Hermione shut her food and said "I have to go." Draco nodded and kiss her before she left.
Hermione went into her office and said "where is the headline?" Jess replied walking by her side "it's with Mary." Hermione walked into the room and said "Mary where is the headline!" Mary took a folder out as she flipped through and said "thank you Mary!" Mary smiled as Hermione announced "ok you guys can go home!" Everyone got up and headed home as Hermione head to Draco office.
Hermione walked in and said "hi." Draco replied "hi love." Draco pull her into his lap as Hermione whispered "we can't do it here." Draco scoff "why this room is soundproof." Hermione eyes wide open and said "really?" Draco nodded while leaning in with a kiss. Their tongue swirling around, Hermione broke this kiss as Draco lifted her up onto the table and pull up her skirt and pull down her underwear as he starts licking and when he stop Hermione pout a little, Draco chuckled and pulled down his pants and boxer revealing his length, Draco entered her as he started thrusting as Hermione moaned loudly Draco groaned "fuckkk" Draco went faster when he rubbed her cilt and Hermione was squirming but Draco held her down when Hermione moaned "I'm about to cum." Draco whimpered "me too" both of them came together. Draco cleaned Hermione and put back her clothes and Draco's clothes. Hermione went down from their highs.
Hermione went back waiting for Draco to be done with his work when she was watching tv and this birth scene and Hermione froze.
Soon Draco came in and said "love I'm home." Hermione was not moving she was frozen when Draco sat next to her and said "baby what's wrong." Hermione hesitated and said "I-I don't want to have a kid." Draco then said trying to change her mind "what-what why? Please I really want a child. What freak you out?" Hermione replied "because I watch this show and the women who was giving birth sounded in pain." Draco chuckled and said "Honey but when you gave birth you will have a wonderful kid and you can dress him or her up have fun with them have a life. I really want that." Hermione smiled and said "me too." Draco then kiss her passionately.