19

Hermione and Draco was still in bed when Hermione said "this is the last day right?" Draco nodded seeing how much she didn't want to leave so Draco said "next time we will come here okay?" Hermione nodded when Draco said "come on I'll bring you somewhere." Hermione smiled and changed.
Hermione clothes

Draco clothes

     Hermione and Draco walked when draco saw someone selling flowers, he bought a lily for her and said "here you go love

     Hermione and Draco walked when draco saw someone selling flowers, he bought a lily for her and said "here you go love." Hermione took it as she smiled and kiss his cheek. They walked into this big building when Hermione asked "why are we here?" Draco place his hands on her waist and said "let's go in then." Hermione nodded confusedly. They went in and saw so much books, Hermione chuckled as Draco said "we are at the worlds largest library." Hermione smiled and started walking down the hallway as they went up the spiral stairs and saw more books she was in awe the architect was ancient, Hermione continued walking down the aisle, Draco smiled as she looks at the books.
     Hermione and Draco soon got out of the library which made Hermione a little disappointed, Draco and Hermione walked around when they saw a little cafe where they went in to have dinner, Hermione ordered a ice tea and Draco ordered a cup of coffee. Hermione drank her drink.
      They reached back to their hotel and started packing their bags for tomorrow. And decided to just order room service, after ordering room service they decided to cuddle together as they wait they also on the tv to see what's on, they found a show and started watching when the room service came Draco went to collect their food. They sat in bed eating when a actor came on screen and it was Hermione's childhood celebrity crush, Hermione couldn't help but to blush when Draco off the screen and grab her chin forcing her to look at him "why were you blushing?" Hermione chuckled knowing that he is jealous and replied "that's my childhood celebrity crush." Draco smirked and kiss her hungrily, they pull apart as Hermione said "you're so jealous." Hermione was blushing Draco caressed her cheek as they snuggled close.