12

Hermione was on the hospital bed while Draco is holding onto her hand as he sleeps. Hermione woke up and whispered "Draco?" Draco head shot up and said "hi love how you doing?" Hermione groaned as she tried to sit up "I'm alright." Draco kiss her head as Hermione ask "is the baby ok?" Draco nodded and added "you're parents know." Hermione looked at him "they k-know? What did they say?" Draco sigh "they are very happy." Hermione hug Draco as Draco gave her a passionate kiss, they broke the kiss and their forehead connect each other "I thought I lost you and the babies." Draco whispered, Hermione whispered back "I love you." Draco whispered "I love you too."
Hermione sat in bed as she check her phone Draco came in with food and said "darling stop checking your phone please." Hermione lowered her phone and said "I'm just so worried." Draco lay next to her on the bed and stroke her hair and kiss her cheek, Hermione then said "give me a book." While reading she ask "so those your mother know?" "Uhhh yeah...I'm not talking to her anymore though..." Draco said rubbing his neck. Hermione shut her book and ask "why?" Draco put an arm around her and sigh "because she promised to keep Lisa away from you." Hermione kiss his cheek and said "thank you for protecting me." Draco look down and sigh, Draco took her arm with the mudblood scar and said "I really wanted to help..." Hermione looked at him "I know..." he kiss her forehead but was interrupted by their friends checking up on her, Ginny was mad since she didn't tell her that she was pregnant and told Astoria first. Hermione sat up and said "Ginny I know you're mad but I just needed help." Ginny scoff "fine." Pansy frowned "I will kill that Lisa!" Hermione laughed and rub her arm, after the girls talk to Hermione the boys came in Theo looked at Hermione and said "carrying twins right?" Hermione nodded Theo added with a smile "you will be huge." Blaise hit his shoulder "dude! Anyway are you alright?" Hermione replied "yeah."
After a couple of minutes with Hermione they all went back, Draco lay next to her his arm still around his shoulder when Hermione said "how did you know Lisa?" Draco looked at her and said "uhh it was when I was at year 4 I liked her but I only could see her in the manor so we started dating my parents liked that we are dating and eventually they made plans for us to get married so everyday I'll bully you so I would stop liking you but it didn't work eventually bullying you became an excuse for me to be with you but that didn't last when the war start and I told Lisa all about you and I think she got kinda jealous, I told her not to tell Bellatrix... but she did." Hermione smiled "first never mentioned another girl about another girl." Hermione then kiss Draco as he kissed her back holding the back of her head. They broke the kiss as Hermione got closer to Draco and lay her head on his shoulder.
It was soon night and Hermione was craving ice cream with chocolate so Draco had to go ice cream in the hospital and eventually found a convenient store, he bought a chocolate ice cream and went back to find Ron talking to Hermione, Hermione was smiling but Draco kept telling himself that she is always nice to people but on the other hand he can't stand her with him. Soon Ron left and he entered and gave her the ice cream and sat next to her and said "why is Ron here?" Hermione looked at him and saw him frowning "just checking on me..." Hermione gave him a bite of the ice cream and accidentally made his nose had a little bit of it, she laughed and Draco's eyes softened and he started chuckling. Hermione wipe his nose off as he looked into her eyes like a homeless puppy, Hermione saw that and kiss his nose he scrunch his face as Hermione started giggling.