10

Hermione woke up in Draco's arm, he kiss Hermione head and rub her stomach and whispered "good morning my love." Draco hug her closer, she smiled against his chest she close her eyes and ask "when are we gonna tell our parents." Draco smirked and said "maybe tomorrow. Today I want you all to myself." He kiss her neck she groan softly. Draco stroke her hair while Hermione took his other hand and fiddle with his snake ring and his wedding ring Draco took her hand and kiss her palm. Soon the two got out of bed and went to go have breakfast, while walking Hermione wanted to go to a book store she almost spend an hour there while Draco is holding about 10 stacks of books when he said "love don't you think this is enough book?" Hermione replied "just one more." Draco sigh, they then bought the books and they continued walking when they walk past a baby store. Hermione look at Draco and said "we should start setting a baby room." Draco agreed as Hermione pull Draco to a paint shop. Hermione stop in front of the store and said "let's paint the room." Draco chuckled and nodded.
Hermione got back home with a bunch of colour and was standing in an empty room with just the colour white. Hermione bought the colour vanilla latte, she was holding onto the paint brush when Draco came in kiss her head and started painting. While Hermione was painting Draco accidentally painted her sleeve as she let out a huge gasp and said while laughing "Draco!" Draco immediately ran as she ran soon he was cornered, Draco eyes open with fear and said "I'm sorry." His voice was with fear as Hermione was still laughing and push his head down when she turn away Draco hugged her and lift her up she was giggling, Draco was laughing as they went back to painting. They spent nearly a whole day painting as they sat down and drank some water looking at the room and they knew their lives won't be the same.
Draco saw Hermione sitting on the couch covering herself with a pillow she was watching a horror movie. Draco sat next to Hermione and said "love why are you watching this alone?" Hermione replied "it got interesting." She grabbed onto his arm and hide behind him, a couple time Draco had to take out his wand.
Soon Hermione fell asleep and Draco had to carry her back to bed he picked her up as she whined Draco kiss her and whispered "sleep love." He set her on the bed and snuggled close to her when he whispered "I still can't believe we have twins." Hermione nodded as she turned to face him and whispered "I know." She ran a hand through his hair and kiss him.