7

Hermione woke up and felt sick she ran to the bathroom and started puking Draco got behind her and rub her back, Draco ask "honey you alright?" Hermione nodded as she got up to change to go work but Draco stop her and said that she should rest. She thought for a moment and agreed.
Hermione felt very sick but it was so rare for her to be sick. Then Astoria apparted to Hermione causing Hermione to be startled, "what you doing here?" Hermione ask Astoria sat down with a big tummy and said "I heard you were vomiting." Hermione raise an eyebrow and said "from who?" Astoria crossed her arm "Draco told my husband so he told me." Hermione sigh "yeah I am but I'm just sick." Astoria laughed "sure..." Hermione frowned "what you mean?" Astoria sigh "when I was...pregnant I kept vomiting..." Hermione mouth was open and said "what!? You mean you think I'm pregnant?" Astoria nodded and got up leaving the processing girl alone.
Hermione didn't want to let Astoria words into her head so she decided to not think about it at all and ended up in the park walking.
Hermione was back home finding a worried Draco walking around the room, he saw Hermione and yelled "where were you!?" Hermione replied "I went to the park." Draco sigh and said "do you want to come celebrate with me at the club?" Hermione needed a distraction and nodded they changed into this.
Hermione clothes

Draco clothes

Hermione hair was down but a little curled up, Draco pull her waist and kiss her forehead as they went into their car and drove off

They got out to find Draco colleagues in there drinking, Hermione walked in nervous since everyone eyes were on her. Draco sat her down next to him as he ordered a beer, Hermione was not saying anything as Draco was taking to his friends when Hermione heard a couple of guys sitting next to her whispering "she's so hot." "Yeah. Why not you go and flirt with her." "Alight bet." Hermione sat up straight gripping onto Draco's arm harder, the guy came closer and said "hey what's your name?" Hermione didn't answer instead he said "well my name is Jake you?" Still no answer he chuckled "well you want to go to my apartment?" He place his hand on her lap, Draco saw it and yelled "touch my wife again I will kill you!" Jake took his hand back as Draco added "you're fired!" He look at the rest of his colleagues and warned "any of you touch her I'll not hesitate to fire you too or kill you." He took Hermione hand and left the club.
Draco was In the car as he check if she is alright she kiss him and said "can we go get food?" They then drive to a small stall that sells the best pizza, when they got back to their apartment they saw a note and it said
To:Hermione
Hermione get here at the hospital now! Astoria needs you! She's in labour!
From:Theodore
Hermione told Draco as they apparted to the hospital.