8

Hermione rush into the hospital and saw Ginny,Harry,pansy and Blaise waiting Hermione and Draco join them, pansy stood up "there you are where were you?" Said worriedly Hermione replied "sorry pans Draco were celebrating with some of his colleagues." Pansy nodded as Draco shook hands with the boys. Harry walked up to Hermione and said happily "thank you Hermione!" Bring her into a hug, Hermione ask questionably "what for?" Harry pull back "Ginny finally agreed to a child." Hermione smiled and pat his shoulder.
After a couple of minutes, Hermione felt sick again and went to the bathroom she bumped into the cubicle door and fell to the ground vomiting when she was sitting there resting until a nurse came in, she saw Hermione sitting there and said "umm are you alright?" Hermione nodded and replied "just sick that's all." The nurse nodded as she added "do you mind if I check you?" Hermione nodded as they walk into a room.
Draco waited for Hermione to come back when Blaise walk out and said "it's a girl!" Draco and the rest walk into the room as Draco thought that she would be in the room soon. After an hour Hermione walk in as she look worried or nervous so Draco squeezed her shoulder startling her. Draco ask "why so tense?" Hermione replied "nothing." Draco kiss her temple when Astoria came up to Hermione carrying a baby girl and said "meet Aurelia Lyra nott." Hermione held the baby and felt nervous as she sway the baby shortly after Hermione gave Aurelia back and said clearing her throat "let's go I got work." Draco look at Hermione and back Astoria "congratulations Tory. Tell Theo I said congratulations." He kissed Astoria forehead and left without another word.
Hermione and Draco apparted to the apartment and said "what's wrong?" Hermione shook her head "nothing love just really tired and plus we got work." She said smiling.
Hermione changed and slept, they didn't spoke a single word since as they went to bed without speaking.

////////////////////////////:
I know it's short but next chapter is worth it