13

Hermione woke up and found Draco bringing in breakfast, she ate her food and said "thank you." Draco kiss her temple when the doctor and a nurse came In and said "good morning I have come to tell you that she have healed and is allowed to go home." The nurse unwrapped the badge on her stomach revealing healed scars. Hermione smiled and looked at Draco smiling they got out of the hospital and apparted back to the muggle world, Hermione inhaled as she sat on the couch, Draco sat next to her and stroke her hair and saw Draco death eaters mark she stroked it and watched draco as he closed his eyes, Hermione kiss his lips as her fingers tangled with his hair. Draco slipped his tongue into her mouth, their tongue fight for dominance as they pull back when Draco said "I'm gonna go back to work tomorrow if you need help call me ok?" Hermione smiled nodding and kiss his forehead and walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of water.
Draco was relaxing on the couch when an owl flew in and drop a letter on the table, Hermione picked it up and read it
To: Hermione
Hey just wondering if you want to meet up at the diagonally and have lunch. I ask the other girls already so write me back. Bye
From: pansy
Hermione smiled "tomorrow I'm having lunch with the girls is that alright?" Draco smiled and nod, Hermione walked to her room and wrote a letter telling pansy she's coming.
Draco leaned against the door smiling at her writing, Hermione wrote finish and tied it to her owl as she watch it fly away. Hermione turned around seeing Draco mesmerise by her, she smiled as Draco ask "wanna go and walk around?" Hermione nodded happily and took his hand pulling him around. Draco saw a group of guys playing soccer, he looked at her like he really wanted to go, she sigh and nodded he ran towards them and started playing. Hermione sat on the bench smiling and cheering for him then a woman ask "his really good." Hermione turned her head and replied "yeah I know." The woman sat back while smiling.
After the game Draco came out full of sweat, Hermione face looked disgusted and said "what?" Hermione shook her head and said "so are we going home?" Draco looked at her and knew she wanted to eat something so he said "what do you want to eat?" Hermione smiled and said excitedly "ok I want a burger and pizza and then we can go home promise." Draco laughed and took her hand as they went to find the food.
Both of them soon reach home and place their food on the table and Draco went to shower. Hermione play a show and ate her food, Hermione got hungrier since she has hormones and was always craving for something. Draco came out and sat next to Hermione, Hermione lay her head on his shoulder and Draco hand around her waist. Soon Hermione fell asleep on his shoulder Draco saw that and was gonna carry her but she whined "nooo!" Draco sigh and whispered "but dear we got to go to bed." Hermione groaned pull him down so know they are laying down on the couch Hermione hands wrapped around him not letting him go. Draco sigh and said "I guess we will be sleeping here."