19

ROSALINE

He was right.

I couldn't walk.

After what happened in his office, I nearly passed out. He covered me with a blanket and took me to my room. And now, it was time for dinner.

With every step I took, I would be reminded that I had a giant man inside me earlier. "What type of dick is that?" I grumbled as I finally got downstairs.

I'm never letting Alexei touch me again!

'We'll see about that,' my subconscious laughed and I huffed. I blew out a breath and walked into the dining room. More like, limped.

"Dear, are you alright?" Anya asked me with concern as she placed Alexei's food in front of him. Alexei looked up at me and I scowled when a satisfied smirk appeared on his face. I wish I could wipe it off with a slap.

"I'm fine, Anya. I just stubbed my toe, that's all," I said to the sweet woman and quickly went to sit far away from my idiotic husband.

'He wasn't idiotic when he was fucking your senses away,' my subconscious snickered. Wow, so my sanity is gradually leaving me.

"Here you go, darling," Anya placed my food in front of me. "Thank you, Anya," I said and began to eat.

Thankfully, dinner was filled with silence. Comfortable silence but I could feel his stare on me as I ate. I was glad that I had wine to wash everything down and deal with the situation that was to come.

When I was done eating, I was about to stand up with my plate, only for it to be taken away from me. I turned to glare at who it was.

Alexei.

"Give me that," I wanted to take it back but he walked away from me. I huffed and downed my glass of wine before following after him.

I should have walked slowly!

Oh the agony!

"You should have told me to bring your food up to your room," he took the cup out of my hand. I huffed, "I'm not crippled." He turned around to raise a brow at me, "Could have fooled me."

I glared at him. Then I realized he was washing the plates. I gasped dramatically, "You can do the dishes?"

He looked at me like I was stupid, "You seemed surprised." I watched him rinse everything and wipe them dry before putting them in the right place. "And I thought you were half useless," I teased.

He wiped his hands and walked towards me. "You want a test run?" he asked huskily and I knew what he meant. That sent signals to my vagina, you idiot!

"I'm too sore for this," I turned around to leave. He chuckled and carried me in his arms as he walked out. I wrapped my arms around his neck, so I wouldn't fall while he walked up the stairs.

"I can walk on my own just fine," I said to him.

Rosaline, why do you love to lie?

He looked down at me, "I'm sure it would be very amusing to watch you spend at least a full hour trying to get up the stairs and then proceeding to crawl to your room."

I glared at him, "What makes you think I'll crawl to my room?" "Baby girl, your knees tend to give out very easily," he said like it's the most obvious thing in the world. I huffed and looked away from him.

Asshole!

He chuckled and walked into the room. I caught a whiff of his scent and then I realized we were in his room. "This isn't my room," I stated. "I know," he said and placed me on his bed.