18

ROSALINE

I had my nose stuck in a book when I heard someone walk into the kitchen. Only God knows how I got here but I think Anya said something about me coming down in the kitchen.

I looked up to see Alexei standing in front of the fridge. His shoulders were tense and I could tell that he wasn't happy. What happened?

"Alexei?" I called as I stood up from the stool at the island and approached him. "In your best interest, I advise you to refrain from taking a step closer," his hard voice said.

This man.

"A need a valid reason," I said stubbornly as I kept walking. He sighed and moved farther from my reach while he opened the bottled water in his hands.

"I'm not in the mood for this because I know it will lead to an argument. Just leave me be," he said with a sigh as he walked out of the kitchen. I huffed and grabbed my book before following after him.

"What happened to you, Mr. Grumpy pants?" I asked as I followed him to his office. He wasn't going to get rid of me that easily. "Rose, this is not the time for your childish plays," he groaned and walked into his office.

I quickly stepped in before he could lock me out. "Just talk to me. I'm your wife. The last time I checked, husbands talk to their wives about things that bother them," I said as I went to stand in front of him with a raised brow.

He looked down at me with annoyance but I wasn't going to give up yet. Yes, I was that stubborn.

"Rosaline," he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. I looked up at him with the brightest yet sheepish smile I could muster. "Just talk to me. I don't like being a useless piece of shit," I said to him.

"You aren't useless," he sighed. "Well, you sure do make me feel like one," I countered. He raised a brow at me and I nodded accusingly. "It's just business. Some idiots thought it would be nice to pay a visit to one of my warehouses," he sighed and went to sit on his chair behind his desk.

I watched as he unbuttoned his shirt. My throat went dry when I saw his fine body. I wanted to lick every inch of his enticing skin.

"Rosaline"

I loved how he called my name like that. "Hmm?" I looked at him, trying to cover up the fact that I was staring at him with lust. Even with the straight face he was sporting, he looked so hot.

"Come here," he beckoned me forward. I obeyed and approached him slowly. He took my hand in his and pulled me onto him to straddle him.

"Are you okay?" he asked me. I nodded, I liked being this close to him. "I'm fine. I was just worried," I said to him. He sighed and my breath hitched when I felt his hand on my bare thigh.

I was wearing a flared skirt that stopped a few inches above my knees. "Your scars," I heard him say. My heartbeat sped up, "What about them?" "Why do you have them? Were you that reckless when you were younger?" he frowned.

I couldn't help but chuckle. He looked cute with his confused expression. "I wasn't reckless when I was younger. At least, not physically," I said to him. "Then what happened?" he asked and then paused. "You don't have to tell me," he added.

I shook my head, "It's fine. I'll tell you."

"My step mother made them," I said to him. His jaw clenched and I felt the grip on my thighs tighten. "I'm killing her," he wanted to get up but I held him down quickly.

I placed my hand on his shoulders, pressing him down to the chair. "You're going to do no such thing! It's in the past, Alexei. It's not important anymore. I know they're ugly but at least I can live with them," I said to him with a glare.

He narrowed his eyes at him, "They're not ugly." I snorted, "Have you seen them? Clearly, you need glasses."

His hands held my waist, "They're not ugly, Rose. No part of you is ugly." Heat started to rise in my cheeks when I saw how serious he was. He was too straightforward for my liking.

"You're back early. I thought you'd be back a few minutes to midnight," I said to him. He chuckled and leaned closer to me so our noses were touch.

"I did say I was going to come back before dinner, didn't I?" he said and I hummed. I wanted to kiss his lips.

And I did that.

I moved forward and locked my lips in his. He responded immediately and grabbed my ass.

I moaned as I grinded against his pelvis. He groaned into my mouth as his other hand cupped my core.

"It would be such a fucking pleasant thing to fuck your brains out right here on my desk," he groaned as he broke the kiss and slipped his fingers inside my panties.

"Then what's stopping you?" I asked as I swallowed down a moan. His fingers curled inside me and I found myself gasping as he kept touching my g-spot.

"You won't be able to walk, trust me," he said to me. Our eyes met, "What if I don't want to walk?"

His eyes got darker and I moaned when he pumped is fingers faster. "Don't tempt me, Rose," his deep voice said in my ear as I closed my eyes.

"Just fuck me already," I groaned and tugged on his shirt. I wanted him inside me. I've had enough of being deprived.

"Is that what you want?" he removed his fingers and I licked my lips when he licked his fingers. I nodded, "Yes, daddy."

In one swift motion, he pinned me to his desk. "Rosaline," he growled and I grinned.

"What, daddy?" I asked innocently and he inhaled sharply.

Oh God, Rosaline what have you turned into?

Marcus wanted me to call him daddy when we were dating but I found it to be stupid and disgusting. But here I was, calling this man daddy.

Rosaline why?

I couldn't even register what was going on but I knew our clothes had disappeared into thin air. Happy with the sight in front of me, I placed a kiss on his chest and licked his collar bone.

I never knew I had it in me.

His hands cupped my ass, making me look at him. "I want no regrets," he said to me and I nodded eagerly. Then I looked down and my eyes widened.

Fuck, he was big.

I've only had sex like four times. Or was it five?

"You're wet enough," his raised one of his hands to my breast and I moaned when he tweaked my nipple in between his fingers. He silenced me with a kiss and I moaned into his mouth when I felt the tip of his dick at my entrance.

I gasped when he slowly entered.

He was BIG!

I broke the kiss and bite into his shoulder as he slowly dug himself inside me. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I cried out both in pain and pleasure. He said something in Russian but I had no time to care about it.

"Does it hurt?" he looked at me with genuine concern and I swear I knew my heart skipped a beat. I shook my head as I calmed my breathing. I adjusted to him and kissed his jaw, "I'm all yours."

He leaned down to kiss me and a cry left me when he began to move in and out of me. It started off as slow and steady stroked but it turned into faster and even pounding.

"A-Alexei!" I couldn't even moan properly.

I could feel him in my damn lungs.

"You're so tight, baby," he moaned into my ears. Tears brimmed in the corner of my eyes at the intense pleasure and pain I was feeling. "I'm getting close," I felt myself began to squirm.

He made my back lay on the table and pinned my hands above my head. "Take it like a good girl and wait till I tell you to come," he stated and my back arched when he pounded into me harshly.

"Oh!" I cried out as he continued. My insides clenched around him and he groaned.

"Be a good girl," he warned and I felt my legs began to shake. "Alexei," I moaned as my back arched the more. I couldn't hold it anymore.

He pulled me up. "Come with me, baby," he kissed me and we both came at the same time.