Chapter 7: Rome (Dermont Kennedy)

I wake up to the sound of my alarm that has a reminder that today is Bucky's birthday. Once I'm fully awake I call Bucky.

Bucky: Hey man.

Atlas: Happy birthday bro! What are you 400?

Bucky: Only 106.

Atlas: Wow you look great for your age!

I say sarcastically.

Bucky: Piss off.

He says jokingly.

Atlas: So you till having your party today?

Bucky: Yeah, you gonna be there?

Atlas: Of course. Why wouldn't I?

Bucky: I don't know I just figured because of Natasha you wouldn't wanna come.

Atlas: I don't care about her man, it's your birthday. I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Bucky: Thanks man.

Atlas: Of course. What time is the party?

Bucky: Party starts at 5 after party starts at 8.

Atlas: After party?

Bucky: You know how Tony is, can't have a party without an after party.

Atlas: Alright, well I'll see you in a bit.

Bucky: See ya man.

I hang up and rub my eyes a bit trying to wake myself up. I get out of bed and go into my living room, turning on the TV. I decided to watch Pitch Perfect for a bit.

-

The movie is now over and it's 3. I go get in the shower. After I put on my boxers, a pair of white socks, grey joggers, dark grey graphic tee, and grey Yeezy slides.

I go out to my car and get in, turn on my music. Once I'm all buckled I start towards my destination.

-

Once I get to the warehouse I get out and see my friend.

Atlas: Jack what's up man.

I dap him up and walk inside with him.

Atlas: You got it all ready?

Jack: Yeah here.

He pulls out a silver shield with a red star in the middle. Almost identical to caps but it doesn't have red and blue stripes on it and it's got a red star not white.

Atlas: This is absolutely beautiful man, thank you so much

Jack: Of course. Made out of real vibranium if you ever need to use it.

Atlas: That's awesome man. How much?

Jack: For you, on the house.

Atlas: Shit, really?