Old lane new company......

Part-13

khuli thi jo dor kb se intzaar me
dor vo ab bandhane lgi hai....
jo mann m  chippi thi khi,
ehsaas ke libaz me sawarne lgi hai.....

libaaz- clothing....
ehsaas- emotion.....

The previous night for Sakshi was first filled with guilt, and after that close encounter with embarrassment but the truth and the reality was that she could not let any other emotion rule her except for the one she was to live with him....

Arjun was also feeling the same though reason different, but they were to cover the different paths to reach the same destination.......

But is it the destination they have decided for themselves or the one who the creator of all stories decides...... or maybe what their destiny decides....

It was a new morning, a new hope, a new company and who knows maybe a baby step towards new life.....

Sakshi woke up first due to the sunlight from the windows.......

She was staring at the sleeping Arjun, so composed looking person.....But has a pile of emotions inside him.....

Sakshi- Gannu Bappa Arjun ki life me khushiyan le aao, isse jeena seekha do Bappa.....

Sakshi went to freshen up and have a shower when she came Arjun was already waiting for her.....

Within half an hour they both got ready to leave for Arjun's home
Just when Arjun was to check-out from the lodge Ayesha called, he gave keys to the receptionist and took the call.....

Ayesha- Good morning sir.....sir we reached Delhi....

Arjun- Good Rathore se mile

Ayesha-nhi sir abhi jaa rhe h

Arjun- ok Take Care.....

Ayesha- Sir Sakshi....

Arjun- Ayesha Sakshi is fine

Ayesha- Sir vo Sakshi ki aadat h breakfast skip krne ki.Please make her have something.....

Arjun- ok or kuch(He wanted to say her thankyou for reminding him, but kya kre akdupan beech me aa jaata hai baar baar)

Ayesha- Nhi or kuch nhi sir or sakshi ki dwai....

Arjun- m de dunga.....

Ayesha- ok sir.....

Arjun- Msg me after reaching there

Sakshi came out there at that moment
Sakshi-  kiska call hai Arjun....

Arjun-Ayesha ka pr tum baad me baat krogi phle hum breakfast krenge....
Yha pass me ek cafe hai wahaan chalte hai...

Sakshi- kya khilaoge Arjun.....

Arjun- salad or tomato soup😊

Sakshi- mujhe kya hua h m bimaar nhi hu bilkul thik hu or tum jo kh rhe ho vo toh m bimari m bhi naa khaun....🥺

arjun toh kya khana h jo khana h mangwa lena abhi chle......

Sakshi- mujhe Chole Bhature
Arjun- wow great choice Miss Sakshi Anand pr bde afsos ke sath khna pd rha h yh koi food corner nhi hai nhi h ek nacheez sa cafe  h or yha yeh sab nhi mil skta
so better kuch feasible khao or chlo yha se.....
samjhi. yaa samjhaun
sakshi samajh gyi....

Arjun and Sakshi went to the cafe, and Arjun himself didn't know why but he ordered bunmaska for her it was roshni's favourite.....

Flashback-