Reaching Some Known Unknown Gates

Part -28

*************************************

Recap-

Arjun- Isn't it strange he registered lost report of his phone at 10pm and messaged you at 9 pm.....

Sakshi- He himself is that strange....And stop calling him my friend he is not just ek acquaintance hai that's all....And this address Arjun yeh uska purana Address hai....Naya wala is somewhere in chembur jahan office hai....
Postal Colony Chembur.....

Arjun was amazed listening to Sakshi....

Arjun's POV-
As far as I have known you, you are not a person who would say anything bad about anyone, for that matter she can't even dislike anyone but here I am seeing her not going well with someone....She is compassionate enough to even sometimes write the criminals point of view in her report though not justifying it but making society also feel responsible for it.... Compassionate enough to cry and feel other's pain.....But one part of me is happy and content that you are though slowly only but learning to see life and people as grey instead of all black and white....And this Rahul something is fishy about him,really fishy.....

Recap ends.....

*************************************

हर हर महादेव ♥️🙏

Arjun while eating discusses the case with Sakshi....

Arjun- Sakshi do you know the person in whose party Deepak saw Niya.....

Sakshi- Vijay Bajwa naam hai uska rest mujhe zyada kuch nahi pata pehle football khelta tha Deepak ke saath ek do baar milna hua tha but I don't know much about him.....

Han par ek baar Deepak ne bataya tha ki usey State level football championship se nikala gaya tha drugs mile the uski body mein....

Arjun was noticing her reactions carefully since he talked about investigating Rahul....Till now he has realized one thing that he needed to handle Sakshi calmly and keeping the angry ACP away from her....

Arjun- Sakshi eat properly we will then go to Rahul's home....

Sakshi- Arjun can't you go alone....I just not feel like....

Arjun felt her hand sweaty and body shivering a little he didn't knew the reason but he understood that feeling for sure...He just squessed her hand, their eyes met and he just hugged her, his one hand on her waist and other on her head calming her......A friendly hug away from the worries, for Sakshi it was a warm blanket to shed away all she was having in her mind....and for Arjun he just want her to be calm and composed.....

Arjun- Always remember you are a part of ETF or hum log kisi se nhi darte infact people fear us.....

Sakshi- Well no offence agreed....Tumse kon nahi darega.....Have your lunch fast nikalna hai.....

Just a small gesture from him and she was back in her chirpy mood atleast on the outer side but by Arjun on her side she knew nobody can dare to touch her.....

Sakshi's POV-

It's not that I fear him it's just I don't want to be around him those vibes are something I really don't want at this time and knowing Arjun I know he is more than enough for him alone,but I don't want him to get into any trouble while taking me with him because Rahul is really not someone he shows he is.... Someday we will do meet Rahul alone to deal with your real face, and that too very very soon.....

Sakshi and Arjun went to their respective rooms to get ready and after 30 minutes they were set to go to Rahul's home....

_________________________________________