Finding links and opening doors

Part-36

__________________________________________

Recap-

"Ok yeh song naa Uncle ka favourite hai or he used to sing for Badi maa..Or uncle ki aawaaz... she said giggling..It was pathetic..aaj bhi vesi hi hai...or badi maa bechari earplugs daalti thi or she used to just enjoy the silence in name of his song for her..Ek baar she got caught too unhe pata hi nahi chala song kab khtm ho gya.." She said giggling ab your turn...

"Same story It was our sangeet Papa was singing the same song for Aai..and she knew it beforehand isiliye apne earplugs dhoondh rahi thi or Papa ne usey chupa diya..What was to happen sab bhaag gye wahan se and bechari Aai she had to listen to his singing.." He said smiling..She too laughed out aloud..

Some memories are literally golden...Arjun pulled the SUV to the beach to let Sakshi hold on to her running heart and take a peaceful decission...

Recap ends...

__________________________________________

हर हर महादेव ♥️🙏

The serene calm winds of the beach were touching their faces soothing relaxing their hearts out,Arjun and Sakshi both were now calm as winds..Seeing Sakshi calm a bit Arjun was relieved too..Fresh breeze blown followed by silver shining moon light and their togetherness was doing magic in their hearts...the heart struggling with numerous questions was taking the backseat..The families out for walks, couples enjoying quality time and the kids making mudhouses playing with the water,it was the perfect weekend evening..

Arjun though hesitant but seeing Sakshi relieved asked her, "Sakshi Are you fine.."

"Han.." Sakshi replied looking towards the waves..

"Sakshi you still have one month to think, so no need to take stress over the issue for now.." Arjun said voicing out hus concern...

He didn't wanted her to think about it now, The thought only that what if her answer turns out something which will make her leave was making him restless beyond his own control..He knew thinking this he is behaving selfish but why he was behaving like this was still decorated with a big question mark..

Sakshi was restless too, she knew she can't stay with Arjun forever how much she wants but there's a boundary line between the two which she has to maintain, the line that may have their strings attached but will not ever become the connected ones..Neither she wants them to be connected nor she can let them connect but the mere thought of leaving India was killing her, though she was yet to decide on it,but for the timebeing she knew she has more works in hands to do, she has to get the culprits of Deepak and her Baba in jail, she has to make Arjun entirely the old one, she knew it was tougher back then but with Arjun understanding the importance of letting go it has become somewhat easy...

The drive back home was a quite one, they had their dinner outside only...The Mumbai's weather was changing clouds covering the sky with lightning thunders was not something new to the city, the city was used to it... the city was used to sudden brakes in the calm lives the 2 people in the SUV were aware about the changing of life in a single moment...The weather and the situation was nothing but a reminder to the bitter memories, though the healing was in process but the destination was still far away..This weather was something they both knew Roshni loved, both were dealing with their memories in silence but For Sakshi this silence was not only for her lost friend but was also for her Love for Arjun, And alongwith it was a decission to be made for which both mind and heart had to fight..They both were stuck but both wanted to cherish the time together,but the closeness with him was killing her making her fall harder for him every passing second..Sakshi switched on the radio..