Way out of a closed door

Part- 38

______________________________________

Recap-

"Chai wale uncle I missed you.." She said holding his finger in her hand..

"I missed you too baccha.." Arjun said picking up Geet in her arms and kissing her forhead, caressing her hairs the girl was really becoming a blessing to him..

The bond they started sharing in such a short time, was beyond words to explain..Sakshi and Jahaan were both adoring their bond..

"Well you see I missed you too ACP...especially your glares.." Jahaan said as if trying to invite trouble for himself..

He put her down slowly, glaring at Jahaan and she held his finger, but said Jahaan to pick him up but not leaving Arjun's hand..May be what Sakshi would not have done, she would do, that too without Arjun thinking too much..

Recap ends...

______________________________________

हर हर महादेव ♥️🙏

The morning was a pleasent one winds blowing and the sun shining as if smiling at something fortunate that was to happen..

Arjun remembered every single time he stood infront of Rosh's God for her, how many times she urged him to just stand infront of him not merely for standing but for believing in him, believing in the divine power...

Arjun was though moving towards the temple but his heart was somewhere else living a beautiful memory with Rosh..

Flashback-

It was some festival and he was very bad at remembering and acknowledging those days, and he still is.. It's something he thinks is into his system..But when in love you get ready to do anything that brings a smile on your partner's face..

He got ready for going to ETF headquarters, it was arrival of a sudden case on a govt. holiday..Rosh was in temple with her Bappa feeding him her handmade modaks..

Arjun- Chalta hu Roshni..Shaam me milte hai..

He waited for her to turn around, he knew she would not let him go so easy..

Roshni- Arjun prasad toh lete jao or aasirwaad bhi le lo..

Arjun- Roshni case inn sab se solve nahi hote dimaag se hote hai..

Roshni- Aao na Arjun...

He folds his hands infront of the Ganesh ji's idol, kisses Roshni's forehead and leaves, which makes Roshni a little Disheartened..Well ACP Arjun Rawte was one such man who understood those things too which she never said..He returned back, took prasad from her..

Roshni- Dekhna Arjun ek din tum bhi maanoge ki Bhagwan hai, tumhe bhi inpar vishwas ho jaayega.. she said looking once at him and then at her God...

Arjun- Maanunga kyun nahi yeh hai shayad tabhi mujh jese ladke ko tum jesi ladki mil gayi he said kissing her cheeks,making her blush...

Flashback ends...

Was this the time Roshni was talking of he really didnt knew but what he knew was that it needs to be done, not because he has started believing in God but he wants to know the answers to the questions his heart has asked him every now and then when he said to anybody he doesn't believe in God, every time he called himself Atheist..What was that which make people visit this place the divine power which people say, what was that which has made this kid walk with him like this entering the place...He wanted to know of the faith Rosh used to talk of..He wanted to know about the faith Sakshi lives with, and above all these was a feeling that he can't let Sakshi's belief weaken, why again he didn't knew..He came out of his thoughts hearing Geet's voice, who was asking him curiously..